smep rainbow babies

Next appt is Monday. I'm gonna ask! I'm pullin out the Doppler right now

Jamie I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE DUE IN 4 WEEKS!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!

Thats so funny that your nephew is Trey and that Amy your husband is Trey! Do they like having that name??

Umm... yeah... it just set in last night while watching tv that I only have 5 weekends until the baby is here! I haven't set up the nursery yet! I am freaking the EFF out!

I think my nephew likes his name. he's only 7 but I think it's a "cool guy" name for sure!

Off to my appt. I think I start my weekly appointments next week.

my hubby loves his name.......i like it too.....it took some getting used to

I have been checking for stretch marks every damn day... so far, so good

Awesome!!!

I have been using Mustela stretch mark cream and its working like a charm so far!!

Appt went well! Only gained half pound in 2 weeks : ) start my weekly appts now and I have my strep B test next appt. Omg I don't want it!

it really isnt that bad......it only takes asec...and next week he will probably check you.

I'm freaking out a bit. My NT results are in and I have a 1:270 chance of a baby with down's. Not all that great of odd's at all. I am scared. Average for my age is 1:700. Genetic OBGYN considered my number "normal". I don't know. I'm not too happy with it at all.

Lisa - I wouldn't worry at all. Sounds pretty good odds

i wouldn't worry lisa........20 week ultrasound should tell you more. I actually just did a study review on this exact thing in one of my nursing research classes and nt results should be combined with 20 week u/s to get better results in diagnosing downs.

Lisa, Amy is right, that is similar to how my dr does it. they are the only ones around here that do it that way and their numbers are far more accurate. My friend had 1:250 for one of her kids and she turned out just fine :) Just think chances are 249 out of 250 that yours will be just fine :)

My sister is due the same time as you Jaime and she is having her baby right now :) Better get busy...

Well, went to my appt. lets start with baby looks great. she has perfect toes. and lots of hair. she weighs almost 5 lbs. but...SHE IS BREECH!! I couldnt believe it i would have bet money she had turned...kinda bummed about that..but there is still time. She has her feet above her head! I will post a pic of that when my phone charges...but the only worrysome thing was her fluid levels are high. not sure the details yet as i see dr tomorrow. but sono lady says i will need constant monitoring with sonos to make sure she is ok. kinda worried about that...but we shall see..

omg, emily... don't say that. i am not ready!
I hope your princess turns!!!!

OMG, I am so annoyed with my MIL. her comment on my status is so annoying... I can't stand her. Thank you for correcting me... the status was meant to be "cute" you stupid bitch...

I siaid that im short and baby must take after his daddy and be tall bc im uncomfortable. So, she says kev was the tiniest of all his brothers and was only 19 inches. But she didnt mention kev was a month early!

Thanks girls. Starting to feel a little bit better about it. Hoping it improves with the 2nd blood draw in 2 weeks. Then I will get my final result.

Emily - My co-worker had too much fluid. Baby was not swallowing enough fluids. She had to have alot of ultrasounds and a few non-stress test and I think 1 stress test. They induced her on her due date and all went well. Hope baby Elsie switches positions soon for you!

Jaime - Awee. My MIL drove me nuts all weekend when she visited. At least this time she didn't call my friend a hussy. Which she totally did last year at Thanksgiving. I try to take what she says with a grain of salt. I know it's hard! Hope baby Blake moves for you too so you can get more comfy! I don't really have much room for a big baby either - this should be interesting for me too!!

This 20 week u/s to find out more about DS ... will they check for more stuff at the anatomy scan then? Or is this a entirely separate scan? My gender scan is at 17 weeks. And it seems they don't give any more scans after that at all. So I should expect them to look a bunch of things over at this upcoming scan??

Thanks girls. Starting to feel a little bit better about it. Hoping it improves with the 2nd blood draw in 2 weeks. Then I will get my final result.

Emily - My co-worker had too much fluid. Baby was not swallowing enough fluids. She had to have alot of ultrasounds and a few non-stress test and I think 1 stress test. They induced her on her due date and all went well. Hope baby Elsie switches positions soon for you!

Jaime - Awee. My MIL drove me nuts all weekend when she visited. At least this time she didn't call my friend a hussy. Which she totally did last year at Thanksgiving. I try to take what she says with a grain of salt. I know it's hard! Hope baby Blake moves for you too so you can get more comfy! I don't really have much room for a big baby either - this should be interesting for me too!!

This 20 week u/s to find out more about DS ... will they check for more stuff at the anatomy scan then? Or is this a entirely separate scan? My gender scan is at 17 weeks. And it seems they don't give any more scans after that at all. So I should expect them to look a bunch of things over at this upcoming scan??

yep. the scan you have at 17 weeks will be to check all the organs and measure all the parts of the baby. it's kinda lengthy depending how cooperative the baby is and it's the best scan! You are gonna have a blast!!!! I can't wait to find out what you got baking in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->