smep rainbow babies

Not yet Jaime occasionally but I did with my first the closer I got to time :)

mine has been hurting so bad for the past 3 weeks!! It feels like I have been horseback riding! hahahaha!! Maybe Blake will be here for Christmas! I was hoping to have him 12/12/12 :happydance:

Here's some of my pics.

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/Baby/Baby12weeks2-bnb.jpg

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/Baby/Baby12weeks9-bnb.jpg

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/Baby/Baby12weeks1-bnb.jpg

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/Baby/Baby12weeks5-bnb.jpg

Not yet Jaime occasionally but I did with my first the closer I got to time :)

mine has been hurting so bad for the past 3 weeks!! It feels like I have been horseback riding! hahahaha!! Maybe Blake will be here for Christmas! I was hoping to have him 12/12/12 :happydance:

My Birthday is 12/12/12!!!!! Hope you have him on that day!!!!

Hello ladies!!! Gosh I feel like I've missed so much already! Hmmmm where to start!? I can't believe how fast one is flying by!
Amy, you better get to turning that baby! I read on the SMEP page were army said a got bath and an ice pack, I've heard that does the trick!
Jaime, 1. Your kitchen is amaze balls and I'm totally jealous! 2. I use a Medela pump and so far it's pretty nice :)
Lisa, your pics are awesome! So clear!
I know I'm missing like 80 people but I can't remember what I've read! I hope you guys are doing great!!!
I think I'm Facebook friends with everyone so you guys probably know all about Sayer already :)

hay - you wouldn't believe what ive been doing to turn this baby!!!!

jaime - you are almost there!!! i can't wait to see blake!!

I cannot wait to see Blake and Anastasia!!! And the rest of the SMEP babies!

I can't wait to see all the wee ones either...and what a range of names we all have chosen for smep babies lol

Haley I don't do the fb thing lol so fill me in on sawyer and show me a dang picture already!!!!!!!

Amy...don't get too crazy yet...MINE TURNED!!!! I am like 98 percent sure she finally went head down nothing like waiting til nearly 32 weeks!!! :)

Lisa any name ideas?

Why am I the only ding bat that can't figure out which way my baby is? I can't figure out ever what I'm feeling either... A butt, a leg, an armn his head..

I think Hubby and I decided on names.

Brynn for a girl and Trey for a boy. My mom and his dad passed away this past year and we will use their names as the middle names. Brynn Janet and Trey Vincent to honor them.

What do you guys think?

I love those names! My nephew is Trey : ) I LOVE brynn too!!

my husbands name is trey............so ya im partial to it.........

jamie - dingbat.......don't worry ive only had four other babies to figure it out haa

Love them Lisa!!! I always liked brynn or brynlee :) great choices and I like Vincent a lot!!!

Jaime use your doppler find hb if its under belly button he's head down and butt is a lump u push on where whole body shifts where head baby will just turn head away not move whole body...and where are ur strongest kicks? And...knees are round elbows small lol

Love them Lisa!!! I always liked brynn or brynlee :) great choices and I like Vincent a lot!!!

Jaime use your doppler find hb if its under belly button he's head down and butt is a lump u push on where whole body shifts where head baby will just turn head away not move whole body...and where are ur strongest kicks? And...knees are round elbows small lol

Well, there is a big round lump under my ribs and when I push it, the whole baby shifts so maybe it's a butt. Usually the hiccups I feel are way low by my hip bone. However, I mostly feel rolling not kicks and when I do feel what I think are kicks they are down low by the hiccups but may e that's his hands...

My guess would be butt under rib head down facing backwards based on what uve said :) when's next appt the can tell u ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->