smep rainbow babies

jaime = so sorry sweets!!!! i would suggest staying in the hospital the max time so you can get some rest and alone time with you and baby! and daddy!

I do have a feeling that once the baby is born, they are gonna go stay at a hotel for a few nights so we can come home to our house. I think I'm like Lisa where I had this whole plan and maybe the fact that my plan is not happening that's what is upsetting me most?

That's good Jaime and I am sure that's what it is but either way it will be special and seem perfect once Blake is here :) let's see the nursery :)

Emily - Blake's room isn't finished yet! This is another thing on my list that isn't done and I am stressed about! I have to go get a dresser this weekend. Right now my husband's office is in the nursery and the only place we have to put it is upstairs in the spare room... but because my parent's are still living in the spare room, we have no where to put his office so that is an added problem!

so, my parent's told me they are moving out the 21st but I overheard them talking upstairs and they were talking about how the builder told them they wouldn't be in before Christmas... nice of them to kee me posted. I am so over this shit. Sorry I am so negative... I am just sick of people being inconsiderate and dishonest.

Jaime - Put them on the spot - ask sooo how's the house coming along... any new developments or news?? Have you decided what your going to do about such and such? Or you can just call them out on it and say listen... I overheard you saying blah blah blah. See what they say. I know it sucks to be the one to have to be the one to bring it up (I am never good at that!) but maybe they aren't sure how to bring it up either and want too. I am sure all this stress and anxiety is not good for you and baby being so close to your due date. At least if you talk about it, it will make you feel better a bit better and won't be so worried... ya know? You'll have definite answers and won't be wondering what if's - you'll have your plan and you'll know their plan. I want you to be able to enjoy this special time and enjoy the last bits of your pregnancy and stuff. I know they will understand if you bring it up to them, they are your parents!! I am sure if they know how your feeling, they will be more than accommodating.

Lisa- THanks for the advice! I DID bring it up this morning. I told them I know you are probably nervous to tell me because you feel bad, but I would much rather have an idea than to find out 2 days before! My mom lied and said "oh, i could have sworn we told you" UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone???

Me... I'm awake for the 5th time tonight and can't sleep lol Dr apt Tuesday to check on baby girl...other than that just waiting for her arrival :)

Hey girls.

I'm doing good. Told work today. Told family on Saturday. And will be telling a bunch of friends next weekend when we do an ugly Christmas Sweater party.

Emily sorry ur having trouble sleeping. Yea for baby girl checkup!

Lisa- was everyone just soooo excited?!
I have an ugly xmas sweater party the 22nd but not sure if I'm going yet

I have my strep b test today! Woohoo! Ughh! I hope dr feels my tummy and tells me if my baby is breech or not! I've been feeling good though. Finished the nursery over the weekend except for the dresser hasn't come yet but that's the last bit! Will post pics when its in!

YAY lisa!! So glad you got to tell everyone :) I bet your family was excited...had you guys told anyone? or just the two of you up til now?

Jaime just ask dr if he could tell you baby position and im sure he will...he should be checking your cervix and should feel the head when he does that. I did my group B last week and I knew I wasn't crazy...my dr doesnt do it in your butt like some. Glad I have a good one hahha Glad the room is coming together can't wait to see the pics soon. We are going to put batteries in everything and put the covers back on everything(just washed all of them) so we will be completely ready :)

Omg checking to feel the babys head through my hooha sounds painful!

Appt went well! No internal and the swab wasnt in the butt phew!!!

Blake is head down and gonna be tiny to average size! Im excited!

No exam;???? That's odd my Dr starts at 35 weeks for avg pregnancies...earlier if you tend to.go early.

Glad he's head down...how big were u and hubby at birth?

I heard a lot of drs dont do internals bc even if urdilated u could be at that measurement for a few wekks so it doesnt tell them much.

Hubby was 3 weeks early and was 6 lbs. I was a week early and was 6lbs also

My doc starts checking at 36 weeks thats it just to get an idea.....i never make it passed 38the weeks so idk what will happen this time but i am sure getting uncomfortable!

Eek so excited for you guys!! Glad he is head down, good news.

We are going through some kind of 5 month sleep regression. I've never been so tired. Really struggling its making me feel so short tempered :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->