smep rainbow babies

Ladies it's totally almost smep baby time!!!! Sorry I've been MIA! I only have two weeks left before I go back to work and then ill be connected to the world again! Lol

had my checkup today. Pardon my french, but that internal hurt like a fucking bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so miserable after that exam. I went to the mall to get some walking and shopping done and I had to go home because I am so sore and spotting like crazy from that exam. I am NOT happy!

Oh shittttt! Are you dilated??

Only 1 cm... it felt like that ******* Dr stuck his god damn fist up there. Hubby and I DTD last night and I was planning on doing it tonight again to get this baby out, but after that exam... I can't even walk!!!!! I wanna cry

jaime - sometimes internals hurt and sometimes just uncomfortable........i know that if i try to relax it's not as bad.........if your trying to get that baby out id advise some bding!!!!! it should help since the doc already irritated the cervix!!!

I have been dtd! That exam was so painful. He was pushing, shoving, jamming... ughh

Ummm.... im having globs and globs of brownish discharge since my interal

No thanks on the castor oil. So, we dtd around 11pm and it is now 130am and I am in soooo much pain I can't sleep. I'm not having contrctions but my lower abs are screaming and when I try to walk, its soooo heavy and painful. I'd be surprised if I don't have this baby in the next day or 2. Omg, I wanna cry

Ya Jaime so glad your in pain I mean...hahhah yay so excited!!

Afm SNOW DAY!!!!! :) didn't have any snow last winter so glad to see a bit this year :)

Yeahhhh Jaime!! Sorry for the pain!! Hope things move along swiftly so you have to endure the pain too long!!

Snow day Emily!! Jealous me!! It's been in the 60's still here!!

Gender scan today and I'm an onion!! OMG!!

Yay Lisa !!! Can't remember what I guessed before on your gender but I bet I'm right lol can't wait to hear :)

Pain is gone. Booooo!!!! I am still having brown globby discharge though... ughhhhhhh

Im jealous of ir snow day, em!!!!

Lisa, i am gonna stalk u all day!!!!! I say girl!

i think i said boy earlier.........i can't wait to hear!!!!

jaime - ugh i just wish you would just have that baby!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->