smep rainbow babies

Come on baby Blake!! Mommy and Daddy want to meet you!!

IT'S A BOY!!!! Yeah we are so excited. But I have a stupid yeast infection. Just took the Diflucan. Which I am totally nervous about bc I have read conflicting things on whether it is OK in PG. Praying for everything to be OK. But we are so happy to be having a boy!! Yipppeee!!

Yay!!! Ya what's the name...my doc wouldn't do diflucan....Idk why but he said only topical creams

How are ya jaime? I've been having contractions all.night but aren't bad yet I hope they get more.painful but I bet they'll stop instead lol

I actually feel better which is not good bc I wanna have this baby! I slept great last night. No more aches or contractions and baby doesn't feel as low and heavy... I'm rather annoyed

Well.... Had that weird brown mucus discharge from tuesday til last night and I just went to bathroom and bright red blood when I wiped. Gonna monitor it for a few and then call Dr. He said to call if I have period like bleeding... Wasn't that much but wE shall see

No names picked yet. I plan to run to Target when I can peel myself off the couch to get a baby book for us hopefully get a few we like.

Oh yea forgot to say that I am feeling the baby kick pretty regularly now. It's is such an awesome and weird feeling at the same time.

Ohhhhh things sound to be progressing for you Jaime.

Getting close for you too Emily. Yea, from what I have read, it seems either OBGYN's think it's OK or def not. Which is why it scares me but I already took it so too late to go back. It seems its bad at multiple high doses but the one dose isn't as bad. Hoping for the best.

Sooo cool that ur feeling ur lil boy moving, lisa! Best feeling ever

is it me or does it seem like the last 8 weeks just crawl by???? How did everyone get halfway through their pregnancy and im still waiting on 4 weeks????? and this baby feels like its gonna fall out of my nanah at any second

lisa - isn't it the coolest feeling ever???? I just love it!

Lisa I don't think one pill would hurt is love to have taken it as it works faster and quicker than topical lol so glad ur feeling baby it is neat huh!?!? :) can't wait to hear a name

Amy I agree these last few weeks are dragging!!!!!!

Yay Lisa!!

Jaime I heard the the day before labor starts you are supposed to feel the best you've felt in forever! Hope that's a sign!

Hi ladies:)

I've been lurking for a bit...still unsure if I should join in or not, as I'm only 11 weeks, and still worried and cautious....

Jamie--it's sounds like your bundle will be here any hour:) Good Luck!

SShe had baby at 12288 this morning....havnt seen a pic but they are doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->