smep rainbow babies

Hey!! At the hospital chillin with my little man!

Was feeling mild contractions at 4pm friday. Water broke at 5, so went to the hospital. I was 2-3cm so they started me at low dose of pitocin but my body reacted quite well to the first dose and within minutes I was having 90 second contractions on top of each other. The pain was ridiculous! I had to wait an hour for the epidural. After I got the epidural, I was comfy for about an hour and a half and then BOOM I could feel major contractions and pressure like I wanted to push. It was so quick I went from 3cm-10cm in an hour or so! Dr said we are gonna start pushing, so call ur fam. It could take 2 hrs... Well, 3 contractions, 6 pushes and 15 mins later my blake was born! 6lbs 4 oz 19.5 inches and so handsome!! I posted pics on facebook. Emily, if u want me to email or text u a pic, I can. I can't post from my phone on bnb. Feeling good other than I tore a little and so the pain from that is really uncomfortable : (

Hey!! At the hospital chillin with my little man!

Was feeling mild contractions at 4pm friday. Water broke at 5, so went to the hospital. I was 2-3cm so they started me at low dose of pitocin but my body reacted quite well to the first dose and within minutes I was having 90 second contractions on top of each other. The pain was ridiculous! I had to wait an hour for the epidural. After I got the epidural, I was comfy for about an hour and a half and then BOOM I could feel major contractions and pressure like I wanted to push. It was so quick I went from 3cm-10cm in an hour or so! Dr said we are gonna start pushing, so call ur fam. It could take 2 hrs... Well, 3 contractions, 6 pushes and 15 mins later my blake was born! 6lbs 4 oz 19.5 inches and so handsome!! I posted pics on facebook. Emily, if u want me to email or text u a pic, I can. I can't post from my phone on bnb. Feeling good other than I tore a little and so the pain from that is really uncomfortable : (

Ya Jaime :) yes please send pics to.me :) I think.u have my email address... :) can't wait to see him...maybe I should do the whole fb thing so I quit missing out lol

Yes Em you need Facebook! :) I want special pics too! 8165297258

Congratulations Jaime, Blake is absolutely gorgeous! Sounds like you did brilliantly during labour too :D

OMG!! Blake is the most beautiful baby boy ever... Holy crap... Y'all know how to make one gorgeous baby!! Congrats Jaime!! SO happy for you!!

Merry Christmas to all!!

Here you go Emily, isn't he beautiful!

(Jaime hope you don't mind :))

https://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/64076_4865891253994_116559034_n.jpg

Omg freaking adorable Jaime...thanks Shelli(hope u don't mind Jaime...I made her post one lol)

He is perfect!!

Thanks, girls! Thanks for posting the pic for me. I have been soooo busy! Having a baby 3 days before Xmas is exhausting hahaha!!

Blake is the perfect baby! My biggest fear of breast feeding has been conquered!! With a lot of patience and dedication, this boy is now the breastfeeding champ! He loves to eat! I'm so lucky!! I've been feeding every 3 hours and now he wakes up on his own exactly at the 3 hour mark! He doesn't cry though, he just wakes up and coos and then eats and goes back to sleep. He's so precious!

How is everyone eelse feeling?!?!

The daymorning Awe jamie thats so awesome! How fun glad u got the breastfeeding down :)
afm......monday i dtd with hubby bleed off and on throughout the day......woke up with lots of moucoudy ick and brown spotting for most of the morning............having bh through the day now and baby is so low.....hopefully i make it two more weeks! Fxd for me :)

So glad breastfeeding is going well Jaime :) he is adorable!!

Amy do u usually go early? And is baby still breech??

Afm biophysical profile sono in an hr and to see if baby is still breech as last week she had turned head up again...I think she went bk head down but heck Idk she is such a mover!! Lol

Baby looks great and head down :) weighing 7 and half lbs and induction set for the 7 th if I.haven't gone by then :) I.feel better knowing there is an end in sight lol

three - ive never gone past 38 weeks....earliest was 37 weeks to the day......so idk....
last time baby was not breech anymore......my next doctor appt is tomorrow
I don't know if they will check me since i was bleeding but i kinda don't want them too since I am trying to make it to my maternity pics jan 5th!! lol

but i think i should since baby hasn't been moving about that much now since the bleeding......so it makes me nervous

i can't wait for you to have that baby!!! it's all getting so close!

Amy and Three, you guys are sooooo close!
So glad everything is going great Jaime!
Afm, I go back to work next week and I feel like crying just typing that! Time has flown by and Sawyer will be two months old tomorrow! Ughhh lol!

So...eventful night here...had contractions for 3 hours.. 5 mins apart...had pain so ended up at L&D...dialated to a 3, 70% effaced but didn't dialate any in the hour they had me so sent me home to wait some more :) I think I might have a baby in the next few days :) YAY!!! :) If not, one week from tomorrow and I will have my baby girl in my arms!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->