smep rainbow babies

Ohhhh Emily!! Great news!! Maybe she will be the 1st baby of the New Year at the hospital!! That would so awesome!!

Yay!! That would be so awesome if you had a New Years baby!! I keep forgetting to get on the computer to add a picture of Sawyer on here! I promise I will soon :) keep us posted on the baby!!!

Amy, anything yet??

Three........so exciting!

Afm no baby yet....had my baby shower tonight tired me out! Im having bh but nothing consistant. But icky goo still coming out......im trying to hold out till at oeast the fifth for maternity pictures

Hope that baby A stays put for ya Amy.

Holy mood swings batman. Everyone better fucking stay away from me today. Holy crap.

Anyways, over break we bought the nursery furniture, a glider, the stroller, a swing and wayyyy too much clothes. We are picking out paint tomorrow for the room and hubby will start painting and better be done by the time the furniture is ready in 4-6 weeks. I visited 2 daycares. And cleaned out the room that will be nursery. And now I need to pack away all the Christmas shit. So not in the mood.

Emily - cant wait for the update!!!!! yayyyyy!!!!!!!!

Amy - the end is near!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa - ahhh!! So exciting getting all the baby stuff, right?! I can't believe you're almost halfway there already!!! Time sure is flying by! Do you have a bump yet??

Happy New Years Eve, ladies! I made sure to pump a couple bottles for Blake yesterday and today so that I can have some drinks tonight! It will be my first time drinking in 10 months... Kevin better be prepared hahaha! Too bad we can't DTD for another 5 weeks because I betcha im gonna be a wild woman tonight ha!!!!

Lol yes dtd and contractions is crazy lol but hopefully its helpig as contractions are more painful today...dr says I'm weird lol they are real contractions just that bc she has just turned head down they are mostly trying to move her down tighter I guess so that's why it is slow moving...but either way this time.nexxt week I will have a baby :)

Lisa any names yet?? Can't wait to see the nursery :)....and as for daycares make sure you do surprise visits to them not just scheduled ones so u get a true impression of them :)

Jaime u crack.me.up lol I bet ull have a good time :)

Amy your getting close too...can't wait to see baby A :) are ur kids getting excited?? My kids ask.me every day when baby will arrive.. they think.I get to pick when lol

Hope that baby A stays put for ya Amy.

Holy mood swings batman. Everyone better fucking stay away from me today. Holy crap.

Anyways, over break we bought the nursery furniture, a glider, the stroller, a swing and wayyyy too much clothes. We are picking out paint tomorrow for the room and hubby will start painting and better be done by the time the furniture is ready in 4-6 weeks. I visited 2 daycares. And cleaned out the room that will be nursery. And now I need to pack away all the Christmas shit. So not in the mood.

I hear ya...I'm a raging bitch right now, lol

three - i hopw its not too much longer :)

jaime - im sorta jealous........i wanna vodka tonic so bad!!!!! dtd......um don't even wanna go there yet! hahaha good luck tonight!

CONGRATULATIONS JAIME!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!! xoxo hope you are loving being a mama!!

Happy New Year to you all :)

5 weeks left for me! Finishing up the nursery and trying to get everything sorted out. I am an idiot and had the bright idea of refininshing/painting the furniture for the nursery. Turns out its alot harder to do at 9 months pregnant than I thought!!! I feel soooo unprepared!! Because of the Holidays my shower is so late, I dont even know the date but I do know that I will be one huge mama for it! I dont even know where to get a cute outfit nothing fits these days!! Once I have all the baby items and room ready to go I am SO READY to meet this baby and find out what it is!! Putting on my shoes feels like an olympic sport and my carpel tunnel is crazy! Ready to feel like a normal person again lol!

Hope all are feeling well!!!

Im so with you jf........im tired cranky my back hurts and she feels like a monster in my belly now.....im hoping next week she makes her debut :)

YAY!! Look like all three of us will be real close on delivery dates :) I have officially started my countdown as think my stubborn girl just enjoys causing contractions with no debut...so I now have 6 days til my little girl arrives :)

Im good. Doctor appt yesterday dilated 2.5 and 75percent effaced............im so over this!
three so excited for you!

Yay three and amy!! I have my appt tomorrow and have an internal so I guess we will see if I am dilated! Has anyone experienced almost like a burning down there? Im feeling some pressure and like a burning feeling every once in a while in my hooha lol! I asked the doctor last time if it could be a UTI but it doesnt burn when I pee and she said my urine sample came back perfect. Only randomly burns if i stand up or when im walking or just randomly . so weird!!!

hope all are feeling well! We are so close to meeting our babes!!

Jf that's either dialation or baby hitting cervix :) Amy your getting close too!!! :)

So excited for all of us

Yay three and amy!! I have my appt tomorrow and have an internal so I guess we will see if I am dilated! Has anyone experienced almost like a burning down there? Im feeling some pressure and like a burning feeling every once in a while in my hooha lol! I asked the doctor last time if it could be a UTI but it doesnt burn when I pee and she said my urine sample came back perfect. Only randomly burns if i stand up or when im walking or just randomly . so weird!!!

hope all are feeling well! We are so close to meeting our babes!!

I would say baby is nice and low!!!!

Ahhh! We shall see tomorrow! Getting sooooo excited/nervous!!! We set the crib up and its so surreal! Hopefully this baby doesnt come before my shower! I am not prepared lol

IMG_3237.jpg

Jaime how is it being a mama!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back