smep rainbow babies

Onion!!!!!! Woooooot!! Gender scan soon! Double woop

One week from today!! Woot woot!!!! How was everyone's weekend?!

Guys baby smep started kicking this morning?!? Is that crazy or what! I can barely see it on the outside and man can I feel it inside.. And hubby felt it too! Must be all the Christian Grey getting baby crazyyyyyy ;)

speaking of relaxing... guess who woke up feeling good and has no sore bbs?!?!

grrrrr!!!!!!!

haley!!!! that is so awesome - i seriously cant wait for that!!!!

jaime - oh dear........i wish i could give you my sore boobies!!!! don't worry you are fine!!!

scan in t-minus 4 days!!!! SERIOUSLY........im so freaking nervous!

So, last week at my ultrasound I didn't get to meet with the Dr just the u/s tech. The baby was measuring 9 weeks even though I knew I could only be 8 weeks... So, she changed my due date to Dec 27th... so, Today I had my appt with Dr to discuss the u/s and she said she is keeping me at the original Jan 3rd due date bc when you get scans this early sometimes the measurements are off slightly... so, now I am only 8weeks 4 days. BOO!!!

Just popping in and subscribing, haven't even got time to read the first 13 pages atm, but I will be back :wave:

Amy - your scan is gonna go great!!!!! You're so early though so don't freak out if they only see a yolk sac!

Hello Ladies!! Thank you Jamie for inviting me to join this thread! I am still in shock over the whole BFP! I called my doctor today and they wont see me until I am 8 weeks!!! Seems soooo far away. I believe I am in my 3rd week. My appt is June 27th. Ahhh. I am SO HAPPY I have you girls to talk to because this is TORTURE not being able to tell anyone! Yesterday I had to fake drink and it was so hard!! I felt like everyone was watching me even though it was all in my head lol. I am so nervous about so many things I just want to make it to June 27th to make sure everything is ok. My bbs arnt that sore today either anymore. I have some heartburn but that's about it.

mamaspath your appointment will be amazing!

Hope all of you are feeling great xoxo

Fantastic Idea Jaime!!! Currently loading bump and scan pics will upload here x

Here are the pics ladies!!!

Attachments

• DSCF6055.jpg
    DSCF6055.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF6056.jpg
    DSCF6056.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 3
Ahhhhhh bev!! U reeeaaalllyyy popped!!! Gorgeous!!!

Bev LOVE the bump!!! :)

Amy only 4 more days wooohoo!!

I go for scan June 6th so one week from tomorrow :)

Emily.... i have been thinking about you! HOw are you feeling???

Emily.... i have been thinking about you! HOw are you feeling???

No more spotting or cramping just that one day, but I still am a bit concerned they didnt see anything in the sac..but dr said its just too soon, and the dates were like over 1 week different in just a few days so he thinks its just mis measuring, so we will wait a week and pray for a baby!! :) According to the first ultrasound I would have only been like 5 weeks but according to the sono measurements that day he said almost 6...the dr said the sonographer isnt supposed to say anything bc he isnt the dr lol so...now we wait :)

I am sure that your little peanut is fine! You are so early yet!

AFM - my at home doppler came in the mail today! I can't wait to use it... I am only 8 weeks 5 days so I prob can't use it yet.. .booooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->