smep rainbow babies

First movements were so strange kind of like how your tummy feel on a rollercoaster but in your uterus then it was gentle popping then she gained strength and it is AMAZING!!!

Up early today was hoping to catch some rays but the forecast has the clouds rolling in booooo! looks like we'll be back to our regular shitty english summer in to time :(

i totally cleaned out one of my kitchen cupboards yesterday and filled it with bubbas sterilizer and bottles i am soooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwwwww how exciting!!!! I can't wait to start shopping for stuff! My mother in law text me last night and said she bought baby's first book!

Emily - leave me and my doppler alone!!!!! hahahahahaha!! I can't wait to have my mom over so she can hear the heart beat!!!! I also can't wait to pee in a pot of boiling cabbage

Ok thanks . Every little cramp freaks me out hehe. I dont know how I am going to wait so long for my appt!! I didnt even "miss" my period yet I wonder how far along I am then

I forget when is your appointment??? Do you have any idea when you ovulated???

How are you feeling?? The cramps are scary, but once I learned that they are normal they actually give me some comfort knowing that baby is growing! Sometimes I have cramps so tight if I got from sitting to standing too quickly it doubles me over!

Ok thanks . Every little cramp freaks me out hehe. I dont know how I am going to wait so long for my appt!! I didnt even "miss" my period yet I wonder how far along I am then

I forget when is your appointment??? Do you have any idea when you ovulated???

How are you feeling?? The cramps are scary, but once I learned that they are normal they actually give me some comfort knowing that baby is growing! Sometimes I have cramps so tight if I got from sitting to standing too quickly it doubles me over!

Ouch! My appointment is June 27th! I ovulated on either the 16th or the 17th of May. The fatigue is starting to set in as well. I have such a hard time waking up for work in the morning and all day yesterday my eyes were so heavy lol

stupid doppler... i can't tell if it is my heart beat or baby's...

stupid doppler... i can't tell if it is my heart beat or baby's...

It's probably yours! While you're holding the probe on your belly use your other hand and find your pulse in your wrist and that way you can double check. Yours will only be around 70bpm, and baby's will be at least twice that but I really don't think you'll be able to find out this early:shrug: Also, if you hear something like whooshing, rather than a galloping horse, that's the placenta - it's the galloping sound you're looking for:thumbup:
One more thing, you're probably looking for it too high. Start right down at your pubic bone and very slowly come up and check each side. The first time I found Midget, it was only about an inch up off my pubic bone and slightly to the left. Good luck but don't worry if you can't find it:dohh:

Thanks laura. I found it last night but wanted to record it today and cant find it.... i then found it for only 9 seconds then lost it! It was about 140 bpm so i know it wasnt my hb

Amy How would one pronounce Kataleya, I can think of a couple ways lol

I have my girl name I love but OH doesnt but he agreed anyhow, It's Josie, dont have a middle name yet but I like Josie Bryn or Josie Kate....but its probably a boy lol

Jaime you and that doppler hahahahahahahahaha

Anyone else having hot flashes this early lol I am hot one second fine the next lol

its pronounced cat-ah-lay-uh ............like the flower........

morning girls!

jamie - im ordering a doppler.......dammit!

bev - im so excited with you!!!

I like avery for a girl - its so little women - cute!

I have video of what i think is peanut but its too large to post. Booooo

Jaime I think it's a boy!! Start thinking of boy names! :)

If my lil bean sticks we are not finding out!

omg... i don't know how you can be that patient!!!!!! I wish I was able to be surprised, but no way!!!!!!

My private us tech really turned me off getting a dopler she had 2 ladies come in on the same day emergency because they couldn't find babies HB and they were fine...

Oh ladies I am so EXCITED!!!! SIL has asked me to take care of her new 6 week old puppy whilst she is at a photoshoot and busy with her Miss England prepping.... She is gorgeous she's half mini brown poodle, quarter yorkie and quarter jack russel

Bev - trust me that I bought the doppler just for fun and realize that it won't always pick up baby's hb... i am just frustrated that I can't find it... i know it's there though! I can see why Dr's wouldn't want women to have it!

Awwww have fun with puppy!!!!!!

So, I finally started thinking about names... i am online right now checking out boy names first!

omg... i don't know how you can be that patient!!!!!! I wish I was able to be surprised, but no way!!!!!!

LOL Im not really but its a tradition in Hubbys fam and now I feel like it will be so fun to be surprised like ITS A BOYYY or ITS A GIRL!!! lol but the other maniac part of me is like OMG how am I gonna decorate the room and get clothes?!

Bev thats so fun! I love lil pups!

This is so crazy how you can not feel pregnant at all.. i just want to know whats going on inside of there!! Its terrifying

just had a freak out moment! Went to pee and there was a LONG STRING of stretchy cm with dark brown globs in it!!!! Called Dr and spoke with the nurse and she said it was probably old blood... pheww

I think one of my top names is bryson...

Also like jayce, blake, logan, levi, xander, jordan, austin, dylan, connor, sean, spencer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->