smep rainbow babies

Bloody hell you lot have been chatty! Just spent like 30 minutes reading all of this lol.

Jaime, love your little bump. It's so cute! Bev yours is mighty impressive too. I wish I was less fat so I had a more pronounced bump and not just a ginormous belly :rofl:

I forgot all about doig the cabbage thing :dohh: I'll pick one up tomorrow and do it once Max is at school. Although I have never even seen a red cabbage in the supermarket before (not that I've ever looked :p).

If I've missed anything out, I'm sorry. I have major baby brain going on these days, you're lucky if I still remember your names :p

Bev you're soooo cute!! And Emily stay positive! I'm sure everything is great, you're just too early to see it :)

Emily don't worry early scans are terrible! Everything is just so so tiny.... The next US will show a growing bean!!!

Oh yeah, Haley awesome news about baby kicking too! My OH still hasn't felt Parker move even though I've been feeling her for a good few weeks now. She's very stubborn and stops kicking as soon as he touches me lol.

Shelli you need to not tell him just get his hand and don't say anything I swear my one stops as soon as I say anything about her kicking!! She was having a party this morning DH couldn't believe how much she was moving and she's also found a special spot to kick me.... Right in the hooha!!!

I'll give it a try tonight when I go to bed, she usually gives me a good kicking then! I get kicked in the bladder a lot, spend half my time trying not to pee myself haha. In the hooha sounds bizarre :wacko:

Very, very strange! She's kicked me so hard tonight I jumped!

I cannot even imagine a baby kicking inside of me!! Must feel so strange! Did it startle you when it first started happening?? Your bumps are all so freakin cute!

Emily I know it is sooo hard not to worry but I am sending you lots of positive thoughts. I know your little bean will be just fine.

When did your doctors first see you all? How long did you have cramps for? I have a little cramping here and there. My expected period date still hasnt come yet. I think once I get through that milestone it may feel a little more real???

Hubby is literally melting my freakin heart how excited he is. Then we will both be like well lets not get toooooo excited. I just cannot wait until my first appointmenttttttt

Boooooo i cant find baby with doppler! Im gettin pissed

bev - your bump is so cute!

emily - im just as nervous as you! ugh......well 4 days......here we go!

Jaime - you are so funny! but.........i want a doppler! haha

jf - good to see you here!

um.....not to get ahead of myself but i picked out my names.......girl: Kataleya Annalise and boy: um um im having a girl..........hahaha

Thanks! Haha I like that name!!! I love Trey for a boy. My top girls names at the moment are Brynn and Avery. My mothers name was Janet so I was thinking of using her name as a middle name but with a little twist like- Brynn Janae or Avery Janae. lol

Amy... i am funny?!?!?! Youuu are funny too!! Hahahahahaha i love the name!!!!!

Thanks! Haha I like that name!!! I love Trey for a boy. My top girls names at the moment are Brynn and Avery. My mothers name was Janet so I was thinking of using her name as a middle name but with a little twist like- Brynn Janae or Avery Janae. lol

Omg i wanted avery!! A friend just had a baby2 days ago and named it avery. Boooo!

I am like so stressing about what to eat during pregnancy. I dont want to gain crazy weight but want to eat lots for the bean.

Jamie how long did you have cramping for??

I am like so stressing about what to eat during pregnancy. I dont want to gain crazy weight but want to eat lots for the bean.

Jamie how long did you have cramping for??

Mostly until about 6 wks and now its off and on

Ok thanks . Every little cramp freaks me out hehe. I dont know how I am going to wait so long for my appt!! I didnt even "miss" my period yet I wonder how far along I am then

I wanted Avery too!!! But a friend found out she is having a girl last month and already called dibs on the name! Poop!

Amy How would one pronounce Kataleya, I can think of a couple ways lol

I have my girl name I love but OH doesnt but he agreed anyhow, It's Josie, dont have a middle name yet but I like Josie Bryn or Josie Kate....but its probably a boy lol

Jaime you and that doppler hahahahahahahahaha

Anyone else having hot flashes this early lol I am hot one second fine the next lol

First movements were so strange kind of like how your tummy feel on a rollercoaster but in your uterus then it was gentle popping then she gained strength and it is AMAZING!!!

Up early today was hoping to catch some rays but the forecast has the clouds rolling in booooo! looks like we'll be back to our regular shitty english summer in to time :(

i totally cleaned out one of my kitchen cupboards yesterday and filled it with bubbas sterilizer and bottles i am soooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->