smep rainbow babies

We were set on both our names before we even got pregnant lol. Although the girl one did change :p

So here's some 'bump' pics ladies. First one is from 2 weeks ago and second one is today. I feel like I'm slowly starting to look pregnant but still, I want a proper bump!

The black on the bottom of the second pic is where I coloured in my arse. No one wants to see that :haha:

Attachments

• DSC05690.JPG
    DSC05690.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC05721.JPG
    DSC05721.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 7
Logan was our boy name Jaime! With Blake being a close second. Great choices ;)

First of all ur not fat! Second of all u look cute!!! Thats a teeny bump!

Aw I think Kyle is pretty cute, I know a baby called Kyle and he's adorable!

I thought with this being my second I'd show sooner but I guess not. I remember having a proper bump with Max around 24 weeks. I best have one by then :dohh:

I do like kyle..

Awww u have a dainty lil girl in there

Hi Girls,

Jaime- Thanks for adding me to this thread! It's so good to have somewhere to come and have a chat. So frustrating not being able to tell anyone!

All the bump pics are lovely. I can't wait to get a bump!

Loving all the names! We haven't thought of any names yet but will def be finding out the gender at the 20 week scan so will prob start thinking then!

Amy- Our babies are now the same size of an apple seed ha ha!

I have my first appointment with midwife on 28 June. I'll be 9 weeks by then. I have sore boobs, on and off nausea and major tiredness!

I love Brysen!!! I can't figure out how to get my bump pic on here! Lol

Ladies, baby is still measuring a week ahead!!! So, does that make me 10 weeks pregnant????? Im so confused!

I'd think yes. I mean I get that your husband is of a bigger build but at that stage, I wouldn't think it would affect the growth of the baby? The first 12 weeks are all about actual development, not growth. So yeah, I'd go with 10 weeks!

Im with you!!!! Even though there is no way i got pregnant a week earlier but id loooove to be 10 wks instead of 9! My dr is still saying 9 but what does she know?! Lol!

Shelli your bump is cute!

Jaime over here they won't go by anything but your LMP until your 12 week scan and I was placed 5 days forward then

Whats up chickies?? How is everyone feeling today?

I wake up STARVING! What do you ladies do for food?? I dont know what to eat for lunch since every day I had deli meat or tuna!

I havent been eating very healthy. Sometimes i have salad or soup or if i dont feel well i have grilled cheese. Yesterday, i had pizza

I havent been eating very healthy. Sometimes i have salad or soup or if i dont feel well i have grilled cheese. Yesterday, i had pizza

Mmmm grilled cheese sounds good! I put weight on really easily so I always ate a pretty strict diet , but I have just been so hungry I am afraid I am not eating enough and then also afraid to eat too much lol

or maybe I am just way too early in to be worrying about these things :wacko:

Im very sensitive with weight gain too.... im not worrying too much about it though. I fig after baby is born i will kick my diet and exercise in high gear!

I've been trying to eat healthy but have the occasional unhealthy meal. I feel hungry all the time. Tend to start feeling sick when I'm hungry, It's so hard to find healthy snacks other than fruit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->