smep rainbow babies

I kind of want a girl so I can have one of each, but since this one and Blake are so close in age a boy would be nice too :)

That was my logic with this pregnancy, I wanted a boy cos Mark wanted one of each of his own (seeing as Max isn't biologically his) but I liked the idea of a girl too cos they're gonna be so close in age. Win win either way :D

Hey ladies I need HELP!! Trey went from being a dream sleeper to this last 2 months being a straight up nightmare. He was waking all hours of the night. I finally did cry it out and have him sleeping most of the night but now he's waking around 3-4am crying . I try to let him just cry it out but tonight it went and hr and 10 min and he is just sitting up in his crib crying. He falls asleep folding over in the sleeping position but naturally it's not comfortable and he ends up waking up 2 min later and it goes on for an hour until my heart and ears can't take it anymore and I either go in and rock him or bring him into bed with us. We hate bringing him into bed and I am just losing hope and quite honestly getting to the point where I am at a loss of what to do. When I do pick him up he gets excited and wants to play which makes me even more infuriated even though it's so damn cute. Has anyone else experienced this!? I am pregnant and really needing sleep. My husband works day and night jobs and I am exhausted !!!

Hi ladies, just dropping in to say hey as I'm on bnb a lot more at the moment. My first cycle of ttc #2 so going to give smep another go!

Jf, you poor thing :-( I can't give much advice really as Freya was text book for cc. First night was awful she cried for hours. Second night maybe 20 mins, third night 5 minutes and then slept through. But I have friends who had similar issues to you and slowly they got better. This phase will pass but it must be tough. Sending hugs.

Can't believe you are all preggo again, exciting!! Xx

GL Mrs w!!!

Jf- is it his teeth????? Maybe he needs some Tylenol???

Oh my gosh Jaime!!! So awesome!!! I have my scan tomorrow! I went for one when I thought I was 9 weeks and baby was measuring a week behind which scares me!! They said tomorrow at my 12 week appt we will look again and determine a due date. I am praying I am measuring at 12 weeks and not 11 because I want to start feeling better! Morning sickness and fatigue this time around have been really bad!!! How are you feeling Jaime? I pray for some energy and normal stomach to return soon!!!!

Hope everyone else is well?? !!

JF, I am sure everything is fine! Don't worry! Let me know how your scan goes. Sorry you are feeling sick : (

I have been starting to feel better, thank god... I am 16 weeks and JUST started feeling better! I have my gender scan in 3 weeks!!!!!!

GL Mrs W. I'll be going you TTC in a couple months. I am sure you will have your BFP by then!

Thinking of you JF today. Update when you can. Hope you start feeling better soon. Maybe this means your having a girl??!!

I am currently weaning pumping - I'm down to 4 pumps a day. Going to drop another this weekend. I am sad but happy at the same time. I feel guilty for quitting but I need my life back. I will make it right before my goal of 6 months. I have enough in my freezer stash to last another 6-8 weeks or so. I will be completely done by Thanksgiving when we are driving home to NY. And then I just have to wait for AF to arrive we will be NTNP. :happydance:

Kellan is doing well. He's skinny like me and hubby. They are having us fortify my BM with formula to try to "bulk him up" and gain some weight. He also has Bracycephaly (flat/wide head- his head fused too fast) and has to wear a DOC band (helmet) he has been in it for 3 weeks so far and we see a great difference. Hope all the babies are doing well. Other than those 2 things - he's doing great. Such a happy baby and has an awesome personality. I just love watching his development blossom!

Lisa, I felt the same way when I stopped breastfeeding! It was bittersweet. Kellan is so cute. Glad the helmet is working well : ) Blake is skinny too and people are constantly asking me his age and then following up with "ohhh he's so tiny..." I hate it! How exciting that you are going to be NTNP soon!!!!!

I hope your scan went well today jf and you are measuring on track at 12 weeks.

Snowflake that's great news! I've got a week to testing this cycle and if bfn this cycle then onto cycle #2. I did have to finish bf for my af to come back. I fed for 15 months and was down to 1 feed a day. I dropped it on Monday and af came Friday! Good luck to you with ntnp!!

Jaime I'm so glad for you that you are feeling better, you poor thing. It's a long time to feel sick for :sick:

Scan measured baby at 12 weeks yay! The baby was so weird though it was like floating face down and my husband and I nearly had heart failure but the heartbeat was fine and they made me lay on my side until it flipped and it did lol. Pretty freaky though!!! Thanks for your well wishes, can't wait to get to 16 weeks Jaime if that's when you started to feel better!!!

Lisa I too felt the same way when I stopped fb and i only went 3 mo! You should be so proud of yourself way to go mama making it 6 mo! It's def not an easy job and your right it feels you just need your life and body back lol. I would have kept going if it weren't for the clogs I experienced they were soooo painful. I am already feeling extremely guilty that I am probably not going to nurse my next baby at all because of the pain of the clogs last time!!!

Mrs w I hope you get your BFP!!!! And wow 15 mo way to go to you too!! Such amazing mamas on this thread!! How was all the babes on Halloween! Trey was a biker baby it was so funny I'll try to put a pic up! You should all share yours too!!

So happy baby is doing well, JF! Will you find out the gender????

Jf so glad the scan went well! Have you got any scan pics?

Don't feel guilty about not bf, it makes you a brave and sensible mummy not too, you can't enjoy your baby when in total agony.

No bfp yet, still another week until testing! The tww is dragging! X

Hello! Yes I got a beautiful bfp on Wednesday! So excited (and nervous etc!). I'm thinking my edd will be roughly 2 days after my daughters birthday, eek!

Can't wait for the gender scan!!

OMG. Congrats girl!! Happy & Healthy 9 months!! Great news!!

You girls are killing me! All these BFP's right away!

I had EWCM (1st time ever!!) for 2 days earlier this week. We BD'd the one night just in case. AF still isn't around so who knows! Might be nice if I get a BFP and she doesn't show up for another 9 months!!

Congrats Mrs W! Can't believe how quick everyone is getting their BFP's!

Lisa, good luck. Here's hoping your BFP is round the corner too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->