Smyths Savings Cards

MrsL15

Reaction score
Do any of you use them? Would you recommend it?

We were in Smyths yesterday and I got a savings card which I topped up with £10.

I normally do Park for the Love To Shop vouchers but it annoys me that I can't use them in Smyths. So I'm thinking of doing both this year.

There's not much about them online, so I'm hoping it's possible to keep saving for Christmas and spending at the same time so that if birthday invites and stuff come in we don't need to find money for gifts x

Never heard of them. I don't have a Smyths nearby either so I guess that doesn't help. If you use it regularly then there is no loss to it.

It's a good idea to have funds set aside for friends birthdays though! Just make sure there isn't an expiry date for it.

Oh I didn't now smyths done it. I'm gonna look into this now though defo a good idea. I'm gonna start one I think as you say handy for birthdays through the year etc xxx

Thanks for this , i decided to start one up today. The card is valid for a year but as long as you spend atleast 1p in the year it keeps it active.

I didn't know they done them either! Park do do the smyths gift cards though, I had a £100 one delivered last week from them, spent it within about 2 minutes of being in the shop lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->