Snack bag

flowergirl7

Reaction score
I know you can’t eat during labor and all that, but I want to bring snacks that I can eat in between meals while I’m in the hospital. They do serve meals where I’m having my baby boy, but by the time they get it to you it’s sometimes soggy and luke warm. And the snacks can really add up in the hospital especially when we have to buy meals for my husband. So any suggestions on snacks? What are you planning on bringing?

At my birthing class, they suggest a small cooler to pack a couple sandwiches for DH and drinks as well as other snacks. Good snacks for me would be almonds, cheese sticks, crackers, mandarin oranges, apples and I'll probably ask my mom to make me some peanut butter cookies (I could, but made with my mother's love is all the better).

Good idea on the cooler. I wish they had a mini fridge and microwave in the postpartum rooms lol

That would be so great! Like a hotel room! My hospital does have a room down the hall with a fridge and microwave we can use so that'll be nice, but I'll still have a cooler in the room I think.

We also have a ton of places that deliver right around the hospital (which will be much tastier than the hospital food I'm sure), and we will be less than 10 minutes from home so DH, my mom, sister etc who are visiting can always run back to our house to get stuff.

That’s really nice only living 10 minutes away. I wonder if my hospital has a room like that we can use. We are about 45 minutes away which isn’t bad, but not for running home for stuff. My mom and sister live in town right down the road from the hospital though. Infeel so concerned with food because I’ll be breastfeeding and I’ll want to eat everything!! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->