snap me out of it please....

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by teen mummy, Apr 16, 2009.

1. teen mummy

teen mummy Amelias mummy

im 16 and i have a daughter Amelia and i feel like i really want another one but i know i couldnt cope and everything so i need people to snap me out of it lol i think its just a phase but iv had this feeling for 9 months now so please help me!!
    xxxxxx

2. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

One word....

NO!

3. teen mummy

teen mummy Amelias mummy

haha how did i know you would be the first one to post lol and i know i dont want another one yet so i just need to snap out but i dont know how!!!

4. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

:hugs: I feel the same :( Except I could cope now she's walking etc I think... Meh :(

5. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

You're both mentalists *shakes head*

6. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

Love you too Bex :kiss:

:rofl:

7. teen mummy

teen mummy Amelias mummy

haha thanks il get you 2moz!!! its annoyin cause i feel it inside (sounds like a poem lol) but i know i prob couldnt cope, what do i do!!! argh really annoyin me now

8. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

Well as much as I love ya's.... you are :D

9. teen mummy

teen mummy Amelias mummy

but what can i do to get rid of this feeling?? its just been building but i reckon i just want to be pregnant all the time cause i had a good one lol toriaaaaTRASH did you have a good pregnancy?

just realised thers only a week between amelia an grace! how cool :)

10. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

There isn't really a way to stop thinking about it. Just don't have unprotected sex... :)

11. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

No my pregnancy was shit :rofl:

12. teen mummy

teen mummy Amelias mummy

iv got the implanon thing in my arm, lasts for three years so im ok ther lol
    an i loved my pregnancy mainly cause i only knew for like 4 months (found out wen i was 6months gone) but not just that i had no morning sickness or anything it was great!

13. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

I want to ttc so bad but need to keep my sensible hat on :dohh:

14. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

Yes you do Toria!

I've just gone back on the pill so i'm a right mardy cow

15. teen mummy

teen mummy Amelias mummy

aww y does life have to be so challenging! an plus i guess i should be in a stable relationship first but wasnt like amelias was it bexy!!!! i oficialy hate gay people well not all just two in particular!!!

16. x-dannielle

x-dannielle Well-Known Member

hiya girls! im 16 as well and my baby is 6weeks old all i keep thinking about is if i have another one too soon ill be changing nappies for a screaming baby and running around after a toodler...wouldnt be too much fun im guessing lol

17. Chel

Chel Well-Known Member

Man, I know how you feel. Jasper is 5 months old and no longer tiny tiny baby and I want another one! Its stupid way to think, because, what happened when that baby isn't teenie tiny anymore? Do I keep breeding?

I blame stupid crazy hormones! Your body wants you to have lots of babies and there doesnt seem to be much you can do about it.

I feel better having set a date that I'm 'allowed' to try for the next one... that appeases the desire somewhat. I've put it at late next year - but that may chance... we'll see.

Also, can I say, I have the most amazing respect for teen mothers now that I have bub. I cant imagine having done this when I was 16. I dont think I could have done it. I really dont. I'm 21 and I've had some dark days... I cant imagine not having that extra life experience and confidence and stuff to back me up. I think I'd simply have no coped. As in, I dont think I'd have taken responsibility... So... not wanting to sound patronising or anything, its soooooo not my intension, but, like, wow! good for you!

18. leedsforever

leedsforever Kerry!

well I must say you guys are crazy :rofl:

I look forward to having another one ...but soon?? oh no :nope:

they are so so demanding... enjoy this LO first before thinking of another one... I couldnt imagine having 2 babies in nappies.. :rofl:

xx

19. lolly101

lolly101 Well-Known Member

:rofl:I think its those crazy hormones in our bodies!!! We only ever wanted 2 children and now I have 2, but i want to be pregnant again!!!:rofl: I am talking myself round to not wanting another baby!!! I don't really want another one...maybe 'll be a surrogate Mum so I can be pregnant again!!:rofl:

20. nikky0907

nikky0907 Well-Known Member

Everyone's gone completely crazy :wacko: :rofl: