snap me out of it please....

I want another to but no way im i having one yet after the night i have had with Jack.

I really want another one too! But im just gonna carry on taking my pill because its wayy too soon for me. But Im so desperate to be pregnant again and have another one lol
x

Ya, you are off your rockers...... :rofl::rofl:

Just kidding! I think it is the hormones. I'd like to have another but DH only wants one and I'm almost out of time anyway plus I love giving all my attention to my daughter. She's the world.

Seriously, though, I'm over 35 and finding one child difficult to run after and I can't imagine 2 plus paying the bills and working and everything. I don't think I could do it as a teenager. I can't imagine trying to finish school and raise a child. Hats off to you.

You're young and have so much ahead of you and lots of time to enjoy with your little one now... :)

Take your time before starting to add to the family - enjoy the one you have. Don't know your background but if you are on your own - it is easier to have a second if you have a partner to help you so maybe at least wait for that :) 2 sets of hands are easier to round up the little ones than one set of hands hehehehe.

Don't get pregnant to be pregnant :) try to remember - it's the hormones...

just cast your mind back to the backache, achy legs, morning sickness, feeling the size of a house and then oh yeah labour!!!! HAHA x

i felt the same when lilly was 9 months old, i think the main thing to think about when considering another child is finances, time, relationship and mind. Making sure you have enough money to support another child, enough time to commit to another child without taking precious time away from your existing time, is your relationship stable enough as having a baby can be very stressful to a relationship, me and my OH have certainly had a fair share of strain and then mind, are you really mentally ready for another baby?

I certainly don't believe in saying anything about a persons choice to have another child because everyone is different and as a woman i understand how broody we can get.

hugs to you hun

iv got the implanon thing in my arm, lasts for three years so im ok ther lol
an i loved my pregnancy mainly cause i only knew for like 4 months (found out wen i was 6months gone) but not just that i had no morning sickness or anything it was great!

Is it ok, If I ask You About The Implant, Im Thinking Of Gettin It Im On The Pill But Im Considering Getting The Implant, But I Heard About Crazy Bleeding.

What Do You Think About It??

I'm going to wait untill a year after Kathryn is sleeping through the night and I want at least year to catch up on all the missed sleep. :rofl:
Also I'm really really bad a getting up in the middle of the night and in the morning, so DH ends up doing it most of the time (I know I watch her all day, but I still feel guilty), I try so hard to get up but I just can't, and I have a really hard time falling back asleep. I know the sleep thing is biological (teens need more sleep - I'm 19) so I want to wait untill I'm better at getting up early before having another. I also want Kathryn out of diapers! No way I'm changing 2 sets of diapers! Plus no way we have the space or money for another LO, and I just can't handle a newborn anytime soon, they are so much work!

I think it's the hormones too. i can't wait to add to our family, but right now the time just isn't right. I need to give jack so much attention and love and don't feel ready to share it with another child, there's also the cost implications. 2 chidren in nappies.
You need to weigh up the pros and cons and your biological clock isn't ticking too loudly so in that respect theres no reason why you can't have a gap. Hope you find what is right for you.

thanks guys i guess your all right i think it could just be the hormones. Damn them and the implanon thing is ok its just sent my periods crazy id go on the pill if i wer you. i think ill have to set a date sometime in the future. i just always wanted 2 children close together but with me being so young that might be hard lol.
thanks guys
xxxx

when i wanted another baby, i thought of the pros/cons about the timing ..money etcc and it wasnt right so we decided to WTT then i found out i was already pregnant, we dont decide when to have a baby, the baby decides when it wants to come :D thats the way i see it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->