Sneaking my way in to 3rd Tri threads:)

Teaka31

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!!

My little ticker reads a couple weeks off I do believe, (still need to fix it) but I am actually sitting at exactly 28 weeks today! I'd like to say this has been a picture perfect pregnancy and that I feel glamorous..but that would be a big lie lol I'd like to smack the faces off of these beautiful pregnant women on the covers of parenting magazines who make pregnancy look so delightful :p

So far I have borderline pregnancy induced hypertension, an anterior placenta..which I'd take 100 times over the partial previa I was found to have at 15 weeks. Progress! lol And phantom spotting. Yes, phantom spots of mucousy blood since the very start of this pregnancy. When I go get the lovely internal exam *poof* NO sign of blood anywhere! I just left this morning from another exam thinking I was leaking water and losing mucous plug only to find a completely closed cervix..and you guessed it, no sign of bleeding. So little man is in there lol'ing at me all comfortable in his temporary safe haven..and I'm a mental wreck out here! :)

We're due August 24th, and very happy to have made it to third tri. My name is Teaka and it is very nice to meet you all. I look forward to sharing this time with all of you and thanks so much for having me.

Oh and p.s. I failed the first tolerance test by 3 points and had to have a 3 hour done, to which..we passed! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->