sneaky hello couple of days early

pixiepower

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm sorry but i couldnt hold out any more, i feel sooo ready to come over to 3rd tri! I did my local L and D tour on saturday, my mindset is heading towards the birth and finish line, my baby is due exactly 3 months tomorrow, so if its ok..please can i come in??:hugs:

I'm just so freaking excited about actually holding this baby now:haha:

Btw, I'm Claire, 33 years old, and this is my 4th baby after a bit of a gap. i have a 12 year old DD then two DS aged 10 and 7. this is the first baby for my OH. Hope to get to know you all very soon:flower:

I am due in exactly 3 months tomorrow too! I came over early too!

\\:D/Hi to you both,

I've just recently joined the third tri and wanted to say welcome :)

Hope your third timester is all good.

xxxxx

:thumbup:

Hi. I'm new to t3 also. At week 29 now and very excited also.
I'm on baby 3. My youngest is 12. Seems weird to be starting over.

Welcome to all you ladies! I hope you enjoy 3rd tri. It great getting advice and reading all the birth storys and stuff. To me its better then guessing nubs eveery other post.( guilty as i did the same haha):blush: but it did get old toward the end of second. ANyways again WELCOME:flower:

I'm moving over soon but get freaked out because I no this is the last place before baby comes! I havnt bought anything, have so much to sort out for nursery and don't even have pram ordered haha! Anyone else as disorganised as me! x

Hi and welcome ladies, I am just new to 3rd tri aswell!! Although I am more of a lurker than a poster, I have been finding these boards very helpful!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->