• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Snotty yellow looking CM?? Normal??

Feels good to be back hun!! As you said it only takes one little swimmer to get that eggy so fingers crossed he hissed a roared a strong little swimmer out that lasted untill your egg was ready ;) when did you lad bd and when did you O?? Xx

Haha well you never know, maybe theres a sneaky swimmer that outlasted the wait for an eggy haha I'm not sure to be honest

How are you feeling?

Well its all a bit da ja vu!! Sorry if that's not how its spelt... Tmi, went to toilet and when I wiped there was yellow snotty looking cm! Here we go again lol

How you doing Carlie?

I had exactly the same two days ago hun...... I tested last night with frer and :bfn: so ill leave it a fee days test again and of :bfn: im just going to assume im not pg this month :) im feeling a bit better hun how are you? Xxx

Wow we must be pretty similar in our cycle! I haven't had it again, my period is due tomorrow and it was a bfn yesterday with an ic. Today whilst at work I had a strange sensation like I was falling down so tried to correct myself and tripped up as I wasn't falling down, it was a dizzy spell. Then today when I got home I was mowing the lawns and the same thing happened! Then it happened again whilst sitting down, like a wave of nausea came over me if that makes sense. I have had zero symptoms apart from this so fingers crossed it could be something!

You aren't out until the witch shows so fingers crossed still for you!

Well af was due this morning and now its 6pm and no sign of it. Had some more of our friend the snotty yellow cm lol did a cheapie and bfn. Officially going tww insane ;)

Sounds promising hun ekk!! Any sign of the :witch: today? Im keeping everything crossed for you!! And :af: is due for me today so we shal see.... I had another load of the famous CM this morning! Looked more milky than usual though so we shall see.... How are you today my sweets. X

I'm out, stupid af snuck up on me :(

What about you? Any sign of her yet?

In all honesty I'm strangely ok about it as I didn't like the idea of a Christmas baby, I like that we would all have birthdays in different months to celebrate instead of feeling like their birthday was overshadowed or forgotten about because of Christmas.

Second that! :af: got me this morning!!! Fingers crossed for both of us thos cycle we are going to go back to actively trying this cycle too as im dealing with things a bot better now. Where abouts are you from hunny? Xx

Hey Carlie, I lost this thread! How are you going? Close to O yet?

I think that I around it lol not really sure as I only go by dates so I will just keep bding!
I live in NZ, however I spent a good few years living on your side of the world too :) You in London? I miss London :)

Hey Carlie, I lost this thread! How are you going? Close to O yet?

I think that I around it lol not really sure as I only go by dates so I will just keep bding!
I live in NZ, however I spent a good few years living on your side of the world too :) You in London? I miss London :)

Hey sweets :) yeah im in london, well just outside in watford :) ahh NZ is one of the countries id love to visit!! Ive heard its stunning! I think i O in the next couple of days so we have started BDing every day now u till CD 21 because i know i ALWAYS O Before then. But knowing my luck ill O CD22 haha! How are you feeling this cycle positive? My OH is determined we are goin to catch it this month haha! Hes so desperate to get this :bfp: lol hes acting more crazy than i am lol! Makes a change lol! I was going to bbt this month but lost my thermometer until this morning so no point now.... We are just gonna try and catch it through pure luck! :) so where in london did you live? Hope you are well :hugs: xxxxxx

Ahhh Watford, I had a friend who lived there that I often visited. We lived mostly in Canada Water and then moved out to East Finchley. I had been in the UK three years by then and was desperate to come home...so should have stayed a bit longer!

I reckon I O later too so will keep trying for a while just in case. That's so cute about your OH, fingers crossed this is our month! When you going to start testing?

Aww well if your ever over this way we will have to meet up for dinner and (hopefully) some non alcoholic cocktails hehe! I THINK i O around CD 19 but im gonna try and cover all days to be on the safe side.... I feel a little bit more relaxed this month....im not sure why.... Because i have ALOT more time on my hands now that weve finished all the decorating and the new carpets are in..... Although OH starts a new job on friday.... And some of his shifts are night shifts around the time i O so we are going to have to find time in the day lol! Lol this month we promised ourselfs we wouldnt make it so clinical and try and have fun with it but it always ends up being like clockwork haha!! JUST IMPREGNATE ME ALREADY!! Haha! Have you managedbto relax a little or you still in robotic crazy hormonal lady that we have both been every cycle lol!! :) xx

Haha definitely!! lol would love to go back and visit family etc again and show my daughter (and sprog!) around :)

I've just had some intense cramps, hoping they were ovulation pains but I cant tell if its one side or the other, to me its just crampy lol

I havent been obsessive at all, I'm so lazy that I think oh I probably should have sex lol and then start worrying that I havent done enough. Then I enter the tww and become crazy hehehe

Hahahah! Im not lazy with it but sex has become something i feel like i HAVE to do so it becomes a bit tedious you know what i mean... Lol OH doesent mind at all of corse lol hes in hes element! I already have two children to finding the energy is the hardest thing lol!! Oh you should definately visit london again!! Although the weather is a tad crappy at the moment! Rain rain and more rain! Hopefully it will brighten up soon im so pastey i need a tan haha xx

This was my OPK's yesterday and by this morning were negative! Would you say they were positive? Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 10
Hmmmm you're asking the wrong lady there about opk's sorry I have no idea! Hopefully you caught the eggy!!

I think I'm already about 5dpo, next af is due next Saturday! So I just gotta hold on till then and hope like hell she doesn't come hahaha

Three more days until af is meant to be here! Ahhhhhh tww is torture!! How you going Carlie?

Im only 6dpo! This tww is definately the worse for me yet! Ive not been symptom spotting though apart from the fct my bbs are noticably sore! When do you think you will test??? :af: not due for another 9 days for me!! Its torture!!

Af due tomorrow and I have the cramps to accompany it already :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"