• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Snotty yellow looking CM?? Normal??

Carlie mine has gone the same :-/ and my cm has dried up a bit, but I haven't given up hope! It's not over till the witch shows up!

Um I don't think I can, I wouldn't know what I'm looking for lol

When are you both testing again? I did another test this morning and it's lighter than last nights for some reason, maybe I peed too much through the night.

Hi kakae, I'm trying my best to hold out testing till Sunday as I will be 12dpo, but just worried as my cm had dried up a bit today, was going thick yellow :-/ have you booked for the docs to confirm your test?

My cm dried up heaps too Charlie. I wouldn't worry about that at all. I can't wait to hear about your test? Do you have regular length cycles?

No today is Saturday morning, I didn't go to Dr last time either, here in NZ you book in with a midwife who looks after you all the way through your pregnancy to birth and to six weeks post partum. I think we are lucky to have this system as I hear a lot about different countries and not knowing the midwife you see each time you have a check up or who delivers your baby.

No we don't have that here, you book in for doc appointment then get referred to midwife. I spent 5 months out In NZ a few years back, up in the north island, yeah my cycles are regular, good to hear your cm did the same, have felt really bloated today and quite a bit of pain in my lower back too. Bet it hasn't sunk in properly with you yet? Lol

Hey girlies sorry ive had a busy day im shattered! Its still friday here lol! I think im going to test in the morning (poas addict) lol!! Ill also test sunday morning of no BFP tomoro morning.... I feel so pregnant its unreal! I cnt even explain to you how bloated i am! I look pregnant its rediculous my oh keeps calling me pop belly pmsl! My cm has dried up too cervix is back to being seni soft again so im feelig better my bbs are very sore and veiny, i just dont want to get my hopes up! But you know when you just feel like you know!!! Feel like i need locking up until :af: is due lol! How are you feeling kakae? Xx

No it hasn't and my hubby is super sick with the flu in bed and doesn't know yet lol its weird. I've emailed a midwifery practice as they just fill up really quickly. That's cool, I live in Chch now, are you in the UK? Hubby and I lived there for three years, we got married in Edinburgh :)

Haha carlie! I'm holding out till Sunday, I feel the same, bloated and yuk, cm drying up :-/ just keeping my fingers crossed for us. Yeah kakae I'm in Cornwall right down south of the uk

Hey hun im up and ive poas lol, i think i see the ghostliest line on an frer so feint i think my eyes are playing tricks on me thibk im gonna poas again tommorrow an see if im just being to hopefull lol xx

Ooooohhhhh awesome!!!!! Pic, pic, pic!!

No point in a pic sweet i think it was my eyes :( i cnt see it anymore, i took a pic n turned it neg and nothing im feeling so deflated i hope im implanting today or im out :( feeling deflated xx

Phew i just checked FF! Im only 11 dpo i thought i was 12! Lol

I think I was 13 dpo. Still plenty of time for you, I have a good feeling! Yip I told him lol he's so sick I don't think he's processed it yet lol

Fingers crossed ay girly! I still feel very pregnant! Im clinging onto hope haha! My OH is so excited bless him! He wont stop touching my belly and saying please be in there bubby! In a way it makes me feel a bit of pressure and pray that my body has done it this month.... I try an think back to when i was pregnant with my eldest and before i started using the forums.... I wasnt so clued up on the whats an "if"s of hpt's and symptom spotting.... The ins and outs of conception if you like.... I just knew i wa pregnant then and waited untill day of AF to test and got a strong bfp..... Sometimes i think these forums are a god send but also a bit of a hindrence too lol..... I mean it so lovely to have people to talk to and share symptoms and that with but my god do i drive myself crazy haha!! Its so noce to have met you and gone through our joirney together though... One of the main reasons im still on here is my friendship with you and dont know where id of been without you sometimes! So thankyou for that :)

Aww whats up with OH! Nothing to horible i hope! If its contageous stay away haha little bean needs a healthy mummy haha xxxx

Awwww you're far too cute :) it's lovely having someone to obsess with too :)

I know exactly what you mean about TTC and these forums, it does take over your life and you live and breathe it. Its a lot of pressure. That's why I said to you yesterday people getting these bfp at 8-9/dpo aren't normal, its definitely common to get them at 15 dpo or later, its because we are all obsessing and busy poas that we get caught up and assume 8-9dpo is normal when its not.

I really really hope its your month hun, how cool would it be to be in this together all the way right through! Fingers crossed for you xx

He's got the flu. Proper can't get out of bed since last Sunday, no energy, feel like arse flu. And I think I'm getting similar. No energy, huge headache, sore throat, no voice, so tired. And tingly pulsating bbs and tummy cramps don't help.

It really would be so amazing to share our pregnancies!! I know what you mean about these early bfp's ive researched it too and your right it is very rare ! But when your on a forum of thousands of women your going to come accross it alot and expect it to be normal, thinking about it with my youngest id tested the day before AF and only got a feint line so maybe i should just stop torturing myself an wait untill then to test! I have just had tingly nipples whilst writing this which is new for me... Im still very bloated, my bbs are very sore and i feel rather emotional! Also weirdly (and trust me this for me Is VERY WEIRD) i couldnt eat chocolate if i wanted to the thought of it makes me feel sick!!

I think ill use my last frer tommorow and if no sign of a line im just not going to buy any more tests until day before AF is due xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->