Snotty yellow looking CM?? Normal??

Good luck!

No not heavy yet but last month I had four days of spotting do maybe the same.

Nothing more allllllllll day!

Come on guys, surely its time to poas on the other side of the world now!!! I'm waiting!

Hey my love still :bfn: :( im starting to lose hope :cry: im so happy for u hun take a test pleaseeeeee take one nowwww lol xx

Awwwwwww Carlie xx poos and wees that sucks! How many dpo are you?

Im 10DPO today hun..... Its because im testing with frer i feel like it should be picking up something at least now no? FF says im due :af: in 6 days but i work it out as 5 days.... I felt ao uncomfortable laying on my tummy last night and today just listening to my OH drinking hes tea is making me want to kick him in the face!! Im so confused. I feel like crying so badly :(

Oh hell Carlie. You're still early hun xx

Can you see my pic? I just did it, I'm in shock

Maybe now..

Attachments

• IMG_20150717_203307.jpg
    IMG_20150717_203307.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 13
My friend dared me too so I did. Not believing it one tiny bit. You guys are still in the game. Remember you never know when you implant! You still can at 12 dpo so Carlie you may not even have yet! When you testing Charlie?

Well now I've seen yours I think I'm gonna hold out till Sunday (12dpo) it's only 2 more days ;) my cm has changed to a thicker yellowy snot almost phlegm like? (Sorry for the tmi) my boobs aren't as sore as they were either, but have been feeling queasy this am?

OMG KAKAE!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyy!! Omg im so frickin happy for you not even gonna loe im crying hahah!!!! I TOLD YOUUUU!!!!! CONGRTULATIONS BABE!!!!! Xxxx

Please please let this be the start of a lucky thread for us woohoo xx

I'm so ridiculously happy! I honestly had no freaking clue. I thought I was out. Seriously. Then I started googling lol and heaps of people don't get their bfps until well after their AF is due. It seems the norm to get early as in 8-9 dpo bfps but that's cos we're on a TTC site where we test every day lol I'm still rooting for both of you xx

Oh hunny i really am so bloody happy for you!!! This has made my day!!! Xxx

Thanks hun, all my fingers and toes are crossed for you x

Ummm I would check my cm to know when I was fertile if that's what you mean. I went completely dry these last few days. What's cp?

Oh maybe cervix position? Umm no wouldn't have a clue how to do that lol

Do you have one child Charlie? What is their age etc? I have an Isabella who will be four in September :)

Yeah cp is cervix position. I only ask as my cm has gone a bit dry today :-/. Yeah I have a 13month old (born 8 weeks early) called ruby. I was just concerned as my cm has dried up a bit, just worried that af is coming for me lol.

Kakae would you do me a favour, could you tell me what your cervix is like bow knowing that your pregnant? Mines gone a bot harder n its dimmed my hopes now lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->