Snotty yellow looking CM?? Normal??

Hey hun! Welcome totge snotty thread haha ;) yh im 8dpo too an your symptoms spund like a few of mine hun! Id say your definately in withh a chance!! As for your CM mine has been exactly the same! Have you had any bloating?? Ive had literally everything you have and also sickness, and bloating.... Along with an emotional outburst over a mcdonalds haha when will you test? Xxxx

Yes have been bloated, sore boobs too :-/. I don't want to test too early and get a bfn :( I have been searching google and see that some are lucky enough for a bfp at 9dpo? But not sure i can wait till Sunday (12dpo) but my cm is still the same, where as normally by this point it's dry, when are you testing?

Oh i have a poas problem haha! Ive been testing since 5dpo! Pmsl just to satisfy my addiction haha! I think you should probably test 10dpo hun gives you about 4 days after implantation stats start.... Or just buy some intenet cheapies and pee on loads a day like i do haha xx

Lol, sounds like a plan. I have brought a pack of 2 today, but I will try and hold out till 10dpo, I'm so glad I'm not the only one going crazy over this snot thing haha, I knew something was weird when I didn't "dry up" and cervix is really mushy and closed too.

My cervix is exactly the same aswell babes!! Fingers crossed for us all! Make sure you keep me updated! Ill have everything crossed for you xx

Thank you :) will keep everything crossed for you too. I'm gonna really try and hold out till 10dpo, but knowing me curiosity will get the better of me lol.

I'm 12 dpo and haven't done any poas!! As soon as I do I get my AF lol

Hi kakae, I don't blame you for not doing yet, I'm 9dpo today, I'm gonna try and Poas tomorrow morning, but knowing my luck it will be a bfn x

Good luck for tomorrow Charlie! Let us know how you get on :)

I may do as well, I've been having severe, and I mean severe, cramping allllllll day so of course I've been googling as only a TTC gone mad woman can do and I've convinced myself that its all the pulling and stretching that your uterus or what have you does when you're pregnant! I can dream tonight can't I lol

Kakae! I had exactly the same thing last night! Also the pinching and pulling pains.... And this morning a large amount of our friend the snotty yellow CM made an appearence...... How bad is this tho i went to poas this morning took the frer out of the box but the foil packet was empty!!! Sealed but empty so obviously a manufactuarers mistake! So i had to pee on a 25miu test which is obviously not going to show anything yet! Im going back to where i bought it from today to demand another packet or my money back! Im a very unhappy poas addict! Haha withdrawal symptoms have started to kick in hahaha!!! Kakae you need to poas im too excited for you lol!!

Omg how freaking annoying!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I woke up after about 5 hours and thought screw it I'll test.....got a ic and it didn't work!!!!!!!! No colour went through, nothing!!!!!!! I will try again in the proper morning lol

Omg what a day were both having!!! Maybe its a sign were both pregnant but they want us to appreciate it more hahah ;) poas after 4 hrs of not going for a pee and just hardly drink hun xx

So I got up and I always wipe before doing a test to check for AF. So I did that, nothing there, poas and all that. Then.....I wiped again and who was freaking there???!!!! Oh hello you evil fecking witch!! lol told you as soon as I test she comes lol so I'm out

Oh kakae :( so sorry lovely, I was good and held off from Poas this morning, I think I'm the same as you kakae, as soon as I do it I know she will rear her ugly head again :(. Xx

So I got up and I always wipe before doing a test to check for AF. So I did that, nothing there, poas and all that. Then.....I wiped again and who was freaking there???!!!! Oh hello you evil fecking witch!! lol told you as soon as I test she comes lol so I'm out

Oh kakae my love maybe its implantation, keep your head up it may just be spotting!! Xx

But I'm over 13 dpo, I doubt it will be implantation. Its all good, I'm OK xx

Well hun i spotted for 15 weeks with my DD, keeping fingers crossed for youu xxxxxx

I still have it, its super light when I wipe.

When are you both testing? In (your) morning? That means I have to wait till tonight to know!

Yeah i will be testing tommorow morning with frer and fmu i will only be 10DPO though, so im not hoping for any miracles haha!!! Is your bleeding not getting any heavier? Does it feel like AF? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->