• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Snotty yellow looking CM?? Normal??

Must admit do feel pretty gutted as I was so sure and held out testing all this time. Maybe test again tomorrow x

Hey girlies, ive tested and :bfn: but that was a 25miu cheapy test, and ive woken up this morninf with sore boobs like ive NEVER had before! They are MAJORLY sore to the point i cant even touch them. So im not givin up hope as you said kakae im only 12dpo today so i could have just implanted, same goes for you charlie! Keep your head up girly xx

I got mine the night of 13 dpo. Tomorrow or the next day for both of you. When did you both get your bfps for your firsts? Some women don't get bfp till after AF is due xx

Morning carlie, yeah will test again tomorrow, kakae I can't honestly remember how far gone I was when I found out with my first, think I had missed my period.x

Yeah exactly, some women are slow hcg risers so don't see bfps until after af is due, you're still in it :)

Yeah keep ur chin up charlie ur still on the running my sweet! And kakae with DD1 i teted day AF was due and got a definite bfp! With DD2 i tested evening before AF was due and got a feint but very there bfp and tested next day with CBD and got pregnant 1-2 weeks xx

Eeeekkk just contacted a midwife! Shits just got real!!

Hehe! Yay!!!! Its real now missy!! When you think about it theres only 8 weeks untill your first scan ekkkk x

That's great kakae :) I know most women don't get a bfp till their af is due, getting really bad cramps on right side and round my lower back now :( I'm not gonna give up hope till that witch shows herself :witch:

So im off to superdrug to buy myself a 10miu test or 3 lol i jist got out of the bath and my bbs look like a fricken road map of veins! Thats gotta mean something right???

Lol carlie mine are a bit like that, yeah defo test! I think the test I had was 20miu? Is that any good? Or do I need a lower one? X

If you gonto superdrug they are 10 miu babes they r the lowest u can get xx

Ok might pick one up tomorrow, been having awful cramps on my right side and round my lower back, feeling really heavy down there, almost like af is coming :-/ ? But my cp has gone quite high and soft? Confused.com lol. Let me know what your test says :) x

Yh i had the same yesterday hun an still a bit today, the cramps were horrible i had the backache and very heavy feeling to. But remember kakae had that the evening before her :bfp: :) i will be testing around 3pm as ive got to make sure i leave it long enough so its concentrated unrine. But i will let you know as soon as ive tested x

Hey chick yeah i tested and then fell asleep again lol bit the test was no good ot didnt work! Pain in the ass huh! But i got a pack of two so im going to wait untill the morning with fmu and then ill be 13dpo too :) xx

Oh no :( have to wait now lol. I'm gonna pee in a pot tomorrow am then pop to super drug lol. How much are they carlie? X

You get two for £4.79 much cheaper than frer and much more sensitive too hunny xx

That's a bargain! Lol. I will get some tomorrow and make sure I pee in a pot first thing so I can dip them as soon as I get back :) think I'm feeling a bit better about it all now, especially as you and kakae have had the same thing and my cp is still really high soft and closed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->