Snow glow Elsa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkee12

Reaction score
Seems to be this years must have toy, I don't get it?? I got 1 a while ago and it just seemed like a normal toy only now, they seem to be flying off the shelfs and constantly out of stock..

I think it is, i remember retailers predicting it too but i didnt quite believe that back then.

I think it's an absolutely stunning doll. My girls will love it, especially the light up dress.

It is a beautiful doll but it's been out for a while now and it was barely looked at yet all of a sudden it's become massive and people are fighting over them x

That the thing, I reserved it before I came out at Argos but it was £39.99 back then. :shock: I decided not to bother with it, I think now there's been price drops people are more interested.
She is lovely, but I would pay more for the Disney Store singing dolls. Tori would probably disagree, but she's wanted Snow Glow for what seems like forever

Yeah, I just don't see £5 as much of a price drop lol. I was lucky and got it for just over £20 odd but I've not seen it anywhere else under £34.99 lol x

I paid £35 for her when she first came out. DD has had her since end of September and still loves her, she was twirling around with her tonight whilst singing along to 'Let it go' lol. Her hair looks a state now though!

I've had multiple people ask me how I managed to get hold of her but it wasn't even an issue when I bought her.

I feel like I'm referring to her as a real person :haha:

Lol, I'm sure by next year she will be a thing of the past lol

I've got Daisy the 2 singing disney store dolls but regret not getting this one as it's ALL she asks for :( typical x

It is a really gorgeous doll, my mum wanted to buy one for my eldest and paid £45 for it! Not sure i would of paid that much.

I'm not really fussed on her but DD has now seen that damn advert and it's all she asks for now.

And of course she's out of stock everywhere:nope:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back