Snowflake bump buddies and friends

yeah Chrissie, sounds like ours are following the same path. I haven't been drinking as much water either....tummy just fills up to soon. Lunaty, I am on the upper ends of my weight gain anyways so I doubt my midwife will be concerned at all.

Opheliax, hope you are doing ok and that they get the preeclampsia under control

Just when i thought i hadnt gained anything for while gulp another KG on, i swear this just happens overnight!!

I am feeling so tired lately and taking antibiotics for a suspected UTI although i think it might be SPD kicking in a bit.. bubs is very low according to midwife.. so maybe it's just the pressure on my pelvis.. she forgot to fill in my booklet though so i have no idea how low low is but the last couple of times he was already beginning to engage!

Sleeping is becoming a bit of an issue to now.. i wake up at least 3 times a night and aftre lying on one side it just numbs up after about 20 min!!! Grr..

Sorry girls just needed a bit of a rant!

wow Lunaty engaging already heh!! eep you might beat me to the finish line

Hope you find some sleep though. It will help with pain management to have some sleep under your belt.

wow Lunaty engaging already heh!! eep you might beat me to the finish line

Hope you find some sleep though. It will help with pain management to have some sleep under your belt.

Haha, well as of 37 weeks is good for me.. hopefully he will stay in till then ;)

FIL is very ill though and only seems to have a couple of months to live left :nope: it would be wonderfull if bubs makes his arrival before he passes away!
He still is very clear in the head but unfortunately suffering from cancer in his bones and lympf notes.. (started as prostate cancer)

Sleep yes i wish.. the worst part is the numb feeling when im lying on one side for over 20 min.. and that after all the effort of shuving pillows/duvets everywhere haha :dohh: it's a bast*rd to turn around and do it all over again specially for a "wee wee" break ;)

yeah he was so excited when we told him we were expecting., i guess it gives him a reason to hang in there a bit longer.. :)

how is everyone doing?
the antiboitics ive been given dont seem to do a while lot apart from making going to the loo slightly worse as i think im starting to develope thrush now.. TMI i know :dohh:!!! though it is only the 2nd day i am taking them.. (or third if i count this morning) so i will keep with it till they are all gone and give the midwife a call when it doesnt ease... sight..

finally got a decent hospital bag (curtsy of our prior landlords!) so i can finally start packing away some of my stuff that i wont need for a couple of weeks :)

Ugh. Sorry that the infection doesn't seem to be getting better. I don't have much experience but would hope symptoms would improve soon!

Good score on the bag! Mine arrived from Sears the other day and so while they are still unzipped for last minute items that I have to put in, they are pretty ready to go too...and I don't plan on using any of it for a few weeks either :)

Haha, the thought of having to put at least 2 packs of maternity pads in it as well as all the other stuff makes me wonder how much is gonna fit in it :rofl:

I still havent bought the pads or nipple cream or cheapo underwear.. (have to get a 10 pack of black nana wear i think :haha:

I have all my stuff for my bag but Alas it is not packed. Hopefully I will get out of this hospital for a chance to properly pack it.

I have all my stuff for my bag but Alas it is not packed. Hopefully I will get out of this hospital for a chance to properly pack it.

well honey, I guess this never came to be....hope someone was able to do this for you :hugs:

Well incase you dont know Sam, Ophelia has had Lucian :) He is gorgeous and so cute!! The first of our snowflakes to arrive!!! Very exciting indeed :) These next few weeks are going to fly by girls and we will all then be cuddling our lovely babies :)

Anyone heard from Samzi? She not posted in a while...

Has anyone seen "Away we go"? Any good?

Just saw the previews for time traveller's wife - I saw the movie already - and I just about started crying again :dohh: That movie rung my heart out and the previews brought back the memories...*sigh*

Well incase you dont know Sam, Ophelia has had Lucian :) He is gorgeous and so cute!! The first of our snowflakes to arrive!!! Very exciting indeed :) These next few weeks are going to fly by girls and we will all then be cuddling our lovely babies :)

Anyone heard from Samzi? She not posted in a while...

OMGOMG OMG how could i have missed that!!! :dohh:
Ive been so occupied with all these things at the moment!!!!

Congratzz to her and bubba!

I hope she is doing all good.. i need to check her journal!
Whats the story what happened?!:wacko:

Ill be calling my midwife today, ive done a grocery trip and i am almost unable to walk properly now, it feels soar and stiff everywhere..
last day of antibiotics today but they seem to have helped f*ck all really...

Hey all will be going home without Lucian tomorrow. Not happy about it. But my milk is coming in and he is now being bottle fed breast milk in the bottle. When he gets up to 40 cc he can attempt the breast. If he is vigorous maybe earlier. He will be getting upped 5 ccs every 12 hours

Im still alive dont worry :lol:

Viable on sunday :happydance: still cant believe this is all happening!!!

Oph... thats decent news about Lucian getting your milk in, even if it's just a tiny bit right now :) youll get there in the end..

Sucks to have ot leave him in hospital though :growlmad:
Will be keeping my FX he will be strong enough to join you all home soon ;)

:hug: ophelia I am glad you are recovering well. Lucian has been doing amazing so far and hopefully he will be home soon too. XX Off to read your journal update now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->