Snowflake bump buddies and friends

That paper is interesting but it puts my due date at later than my current one. And well since I am scheduling I know I wont be that late.

Thank you :)
I think i caught a cold or something.. i feel miserable

Im gonna read that article now..

That article was quite interesting but since i took temp etc i was aware they would calculate my due date wrong... since they take day 14 as O date and i pinpointed the temp rise at day 17...

Anyhow.. i guess we all kind of expect 39-41 weeks :)

So i thought it would be about time to update with some bump pics :)

The have been on Dh's phone since ages.. and the 29 week ones are just made.

We also have a 4d scan coming up in 2 days so we finally get to see some detail of baby's face :cloud9:

Me at 24 weeks!
https://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs201.snc1/6827_133949077150_569242150_2669123_7009710_n.jpghttps://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs201.snc1/6827_133949067150_569242150_2669122_1530445_n.jpg

Me at 29+3!
https://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs221.snc1/6827_133949087150_569242150_2669125_5747508_n.jpghttps://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs221.snc1/6827_133949082150_569242150_2669124_6628426_n.jpg

Wow hun the nursery is gorgeous - loving the storage space and organisation you have going on there!!

Those bump pics are amazing too - you look fabulous!!

thanks hun, that lovely of you :)
excuse those ugly curtains btw... they are our landlords, we stll havnt hung our own ones up yet haha

Bubs has decided to retreat real low in my tummy.. like making me pee every hour it's unreal! Im not sure if yuo can see it from the photo but you can definitely see he is hiding near the exit :rofl:

Pfaaa to the glowing part!

You should see me in real life :rofl:
Hair is oily, skin is breaking out constantly and seem to continuously have a dripping nose... charming ;) It's a good thing the qualty of DH's phone isnt the best in bad lighting :muaha:

Whiney post alert:

I'm sooooo uncomfy :( My back is upper back and sides are killing me. And across the top and bottom of my belly. Suggestions for pain relief welcome.

I managed to trap a nerve yesterday after my 4D scan, DH had to get the car as i was walking like a wounded duck!!!!

After a hot bath and some lying down time it eased up.. thats about the only thing that kind helps me.. my back gets so painful at night on the couch i have to put something hard on th soar point to pressure it...

sight.. it'll be worth it ;)
I put some 4d pics up in my journal btw girls!

Oh snugs, I dont know what to suggest to you babe as I have the same thing (are our babies conspiring do you think???) My back is killing me at the top but no matter where I sit, or lay, its the same and if I lay down, the bottom of the back hurts too.... lol.... a bath sounds like a good idea though, will help ease the aches a bit xx

it's very hard actually getting comfy now..

I could get away with sleeping on my back for a while but now i start to feel light headed and have to move to my side as the weight s pressuring to much :rofl:

We are having a hige party thign the whole day today.. Dh is going for an all nighter too.. and our TV is busted!!! Grr im in a bad mood... not only cant i join tonight but i have to sit at home alone without tv... :growlmad:

:hugs: to us all....home stretch ladies... home stretch...

Lunaty, you can watch tv on the internet or maybe pop in a dvd into your computer

Chrissy, the hot water bottle was a life saver for me (especially since I don't fit my bathtub, I swear it was designed for kids) I think I would only get my butt and feet wet, the rest of me would be cold.

Oh god snugs, at least there are some advantages to being a shortie then..... although I dont like my bath as it is not very comfy - we had a lovely corner bath in our old house which was lovely but this one is not great....... might get round to changing it one day.... hot water bottle sounds good!

high lady's yeah i am resorting to watching tv on my laptop now..
DH just went back to the party and said he would be back before 6 AM

how is that for a Saturday night , behind the laptop on my own :)
Owell at least i got my 2 dogs here.. :rofl:

hot water bottle sounds very nice too! I might make myself one tonight before bed seeing Dh wont be there to keep me company haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->