Snowflake bump buddies and friends

:wohoo: Fantastic news!!! So excited I could pee myself.... that could be diddy on my bladder too though.....hahahaha

Well our snowflakes are starting to arrive... how is everyone else doing?

:D Thanks ladies! I'm so excited for all of you too All the little snowflakes on the way, or in Opheliax's case, already here! :flower: YAY!

We need more pics of Lucian I think Oph..... hopefully V will be back soon too and can post some of Alec :)

I promise to bust out the real camera and take some tomorrow after his Dr Appt.

Hopefully it wont be long before I post pics of Diddy - will keep you posted girls :) If you dont hear from me for a few days though, dont be alarmed. I will text Oph as soon as I get a chance xx

yay chrissie :D

cant wait to finally see diddy :happydance:

Same here Oph she text and said she will text if anything happens come on diddy we want to meet you :yipee: xxxx

OMG girls update:-

Katherine Mia Hemmings born by c section 5.51am friday 6th nov
Mum and baby doing well but chrissie knackered pics to come later :D :wohoo: xxxx

I am so over the moon for you chrissie! Hope you heal very quickly from the c-section!

Thanks for posting honey! I was pooped this morning and just couldn't get out of bed to post the update.

:baby: Baby Katherine

https://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh34/dawny690/Katherine.jpg

she is a gorgeous wee thing isnt she!!!! :cloud9:

Well Lunaty...it's you or me next!! I am putting my money on Cole because of your strong BH.

:rofl:

i am kinda hoping he will stay until at least my baby shower on the 15th of Nov.. (not a good thing f i have to cancel it again!)

yet ive been losing bit's of my plug too now.. not much but lovely green tinged jelly .. TMI i know :haha:

im not sure what he is up too.. :dohh:

How are you feeling?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"