so annoyed

passengerrach

mummy to kai
Reaction score
my dad just called me downstairs and said weve all decided we dont like the name mason so u cant call him that i am so angry my mum said boys dont even like 2 be called unordinary names and its a sir name and wots it gna b shortened to grrrrrr im so pissed off excuse my language y cant they just butt out i will call my son what i like

:hugs: That's terrible!! Rach, I would just call him that anyway if you love the name and have decided already. I like Mason I think its cute.

it not up them darl what you want to name your son so i would just use that name there is nothing wrong with mason i like it as well

ignore them and call him what you want. So many people have so many opinions on stuff thats none of their business!!!!! - annoying eh?

Its your choice what you name your baby boy
Mason is a lovely name!

If they don't like it well tough.
My mum doesn't like my second DS name,Zachery Joseph.
Neither does my brother,they always say its a horrible name.

Well I like it and its my son.

Don't listen to them hun xxx

forget what they say a few people didnt like my sisters choice of Logan for her little boy but that soon changed

it is so annoying especially the way they called me down stairs 2 tell me this an my oh was there aswell an was whisperin it aint me got nothin 2 do wiv me he could have bloody well stuck up 4 me tho i just said i dont care wot u think hes my son i will name him what i like but still grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr y cant they keep their stupid opinions to them selves do they really think they r helping anybody

That was nice of them!! Like others have said its your baby, call him whatever you want to

Thats awful!!!!!! Nobody has the right to say that to you :(

A little girl name I like my Auntie said it was awful I can't called her that or something then last week she said have you thought of more names (it wasnt just the one we were going through lists lol) I said yer thought of a few"thank god for thta that other name was awful" I was fuming I snapped back "Im actually quite offended by that". Who the fuck says things like that ....clearly family who think its ok to be rude!!

Rach hun , I am sorry you had a shite day :( .
Why some people feel compeled to give there opinions is beyond me , Tell them to shove it lol Mason is a lovely name hun :) . xxxx .

I def wouldn't listen to them, you do what you want its your baby!

What business is it of theirs? It's your son, your little boy, so you name him.

Mason is a lovely name, it's a name I may use for a middle name for my LO.

You go ahead and call him that!

It's like when my dad told my nan I was having a baby. She said 'oh, that's terrible!'. :saywhat: Just as well I wasn't there!!!!!!!! :grr:

Oh hun, tell them to mind their own. Its a lovely name, and when he grow up there will be lots of Masons in the world, its not exactly an obscure name. My family werent too keen on my choice of names either, Shani, Sofia, Franklin and Sonny, but to be honest I really couldnt give a crap, and I love all my little ones names, and theyve all got used to them. Put your foot down hun.xx

How horrible. Any decisions made for this baby should only qualify you. Yes youre parents can help but you are the mother and you have the right to name youre baby what you please. This is youre baby not theirs. Good luck

Your baby, hence your choice. We've decided not to tell friends/family our name choices in case that happens. You want to call your baby a name you like and identify with. Your parents had their chance with you (and any siblings you may have) - now it's your turn :hug:

I agree, it is your baby, name him what you like! I've got a big mouth, and my first reaction would have been along the lines of, 'well, if you plan on carrying the baby the rest of the way, going through labor and giving birth to him, you can have an opinion. Oh, you won't be? Sorry, you don't get to choose then, but thanks for playing'. Or as I often say in my house, 'this is NOT a democracy, and you don't get to vote'. I've got a second cousin whose middle name is Mason, and as his first name is the same as his father's, everybody just calls him Mason to avoid confusion. I think it is a fantastic name! Nothing at all wrong with your choice not being in the top 10 baby names. I called my first son Jonah Elijah, and if I have another boy he will be Tobias Gabriel. Go for what you like and what you feel suits your baby, not what suits anybody else.

omg how dare they !!!!!!!! he's gonna be YOUR baby therefore you get to make these decisions :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's outragious! Why do some people feel they have to right to comment on someone else's choice!

Mason is a lovely name hun. Stick to your guns.:hugs:

Take no notice hun it's up to you what you call him your his mom and besides in a few months nobody will be able to imagine him being called anything different x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->