So Any August testers, April Shower Babies???

Heatherga2015

Reaction score
For those beautiful Ladies that are testing in August....let me know i will update...and for women who have had :bfp: please list some advice...like maybe what did you do different the month you got your :bfp:..... i am keeping my FX for all of us!!!! :hugs:

:dust:

August 1st - Heatherga2015, mommyxofxone

August 3rd - Trying4first1

August 4th - NMV

August 8th - Autumn leaves, bbaabbyy

August 13th - bombshellmom, mystic13212

August 15th - Dolphinleigh, tinkerbelle93

August 21st - NavyLadyBug

May I join? I'll be testing Aug 21st if I don't catch the July Eggy, might change a day or so but right now Aug 21st is the date.

I honestly have no idea. Lost7 might have a better idea though. It has to do with the Guaifenesin so I guess which ever has more?

August 3rd here! On cycle 4 post MC but only 3rd month trying. Hopefully get the egg soon!

August 3rd here! On cycle 4 post MC but only 3rd month trying. Hopefully get the egg soon!

Trying4first1- sorry to hear about your MC, i hope that you get a sticky bean this time...... :hugs: I really want a BFP this month it would be AWESOME my hubbys birthday is on August 3rd lol

Aww, that would be so sweet Heather cause yours is the 1st, so awesome early present!

We got a :bfp: in May on my dad's birthday, but we lost it on Father's Day :cry:

Aww, that would be so sweet Heather cause yours is the 1st, so awesome early present!

We got a :bfp: in May on my dad's birthday, but we lost it on Father's Day :cry:

AWW i am so sorry to hear that...:hugs: i am trying everything this cycle, i thought for sure i was going to quit ttc but hubby said one more time lol its always one of us saying one more time.

AWW i am so sorry to hear that...:hugs: i am trying everything this cycle, i thought for sure i was going to quit ttc but hubby said one more time lol its always one of us saying one more time.

How long have you been trying now?

Aw, I can't imagine it being that long :( Has your Dr not determined if something is wrong?

We tried for 13 months with DS and had a MC 3mos before him. We've been trying for #2 since Dec and we've had 1MC, 2 CPs and a MMC.

we have two children already last one 9 years ago, my obgyn has determined i am A ok...Hubby might have an issue but we won't know anything until September....and we have to be actively trying for a year before any meds can be prescribed. but im having my fx that we can do this without all of that, i just dont know if we are willing to go any further than that, if he does have an issue.....idk

Trying4first1- sorry to hear about your MC, i hope that you get a sticky bean this time...... :hugs: I really want a BFP this month it would be AWESOME my hubbys birthday is on August 3rd lol

Thank you, really hope so! We have had 2 MC's now so hoping we are third time lucky! 😊 ohhh that would be amazing! Fingers crossed for you!!! Are you trying anything different this cycle?. I started temping last month so will do that again this month and see if can try SMEP as not tried that since before our second loss. No other plans other than that!

That's weird Heather, my OB when we were trying to conceive DS put me on meds after 6 months and I was only 19 at the time. We got pregnant with DS the month we started Metformin but all our other :bfp: were natural. Have u heard of Soy Isoflavones (I think that's how you spell it) they're suppose to act like Clomid but they are OTC

i am thinking about getting another opinion but i really love my obgyn and that is hard to find, he has been with me for over 13 years.....lol but i do know all the places i have looked here they will not assist you until you have tried for 12 months

Like NavyLadyBug, if we don't catch this cycle I will be testing August 13th!

Like NavyLadyBug, if we don't catch this cycle I will be testing August 13th!

bombshellmom- i added you but i see Danni has made a august thread now and she has been doing this for way longer than i have i might delete this thread now... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->