So behind ….

Woop made a proper start these are all for DS1 he’s gonna be super easy thankfully he’s vehicle mad and loves Mario Kart and Sonic

2FC8D43C-5EE8-4357-A16D-ADC095CE3741.jpeg BD1A56FD-0109-4B70-843D-ED58C51997B6.jpeg AB9F9FAB-66D4-4F5B-98FB-EEF334D0AB82.jpeg 62D17DDA-2DDE-4271-AAAC-6163A6495A1A.jpeg

Nice! I wish mine were into toys too!

Aww lovely :) I wish mine were more into toys too. James would have loved this a few years back

I miss buying toys
I've got dd2 a few but no where near how it used to be.
Dd1 pile will be all clothes. Ironic as we have a video of her age 2 throwing all the soft packages to one side as she knew they'd be clothes ha ha.

I'm with you on the late start. I don't know what is up with me this year!
I have so far purchased a grand total of TWO gitfs. I really need to get on with it

I am still struggling to find ideas for the boys! Not only did BIL give them his PS5, he also just gave them his download code for FIFA 23, something I was planning to get Dom for xmas! WAHH!

Oh mam! I hope you find something.
I have a few presents now but still feel like I'm behind and feel a bit panicky about it.

I miss buying toys
I've got dd2 a few but no where near how it used to be.
Dd1 pile will be all clothes. Ironic as we have a video of her age 2 throwing all the soft packages to one side as she knew they'd be clothes ha ha.
:haha: How the tides turn !

I do enjoy buying toys and will thankfully be buying them for many more years !

I’m struggling with DD1 shes at the age (nearly 10) so in between

I am still struggling to find ideas for the boys! Not only did BIL give them his PS5, he also just gave them his download code for FIFA 23, something I was planning to get Dom for xmas! WAHH!
Oh no that’s annoying but wow amazing they got gifted a ps5 lucky boys !

I do enjoy buying toys and will thankfully be buying them for many more years !

I’m struggling with DD1 shes at the age (nearly 10) so in between

Appreciate any ideas for 10 year old girls. My dd1 is 10 and doesn't play with any toys. Her lists are just clothes so far.
Dd2 who is 8 will play sometimes but not as much as her sister rarely playd toys. They love acting silly together though lol

I don't have girls but the boys' best friends are boy girl twins and we gave the girl some really cute sterling silver earrings as she got her ears pierced for her 11th. Does your girl have her ears pierced?

I don't have girls but the boys' best friends are boy girl twins and we gave the girl some really cute sterling silver earrings as she got her ears pierced for her 11th. Does your girl have her ears pierced?

Thanks for the idea. She got them done in the summer for her birthday do has already got a few . My mum is getting her some. She's very fussy too.

I feel a bit behind too, usually I have a fair bit by now. But trying to reel it in a bit this year anyway (I say that every yr lol)

My youngest and oldest are pretty easy to buy for, I just struggle with my middle. She never really knows what she wants lol

I feel a bit behind too, usually I have a fair bit by now. But trying to reel it in a bit this year anyway (I say that every yr lol)

My youngest and oldest are pretty easy to buy for, I just struggle with my middle. She never really knows what she wants lol

My 15 year old boy is the same and always has been. So awkward when even they don't know what they want

Sebby is like that too but his explanation was "I like surprises best!" Cute but ARGH! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->