So behind ….

Yes Zac always just wants surprises. I'm glad that he's happy with what he has and doesn't feel he needs anything, it's nice to know he's satisfied with life and grateful for any gifts as it is one of the things I worry about especially with so many of them, that they'll feel they are missing out on something as we don't go away every year, and they don't get loads of things during the year. But it does make buying for him difficult :haha:

Yes Zac always just wants surprises. I'm glad that he's happy with what he has and doesn't feel he needs anything, it's nice to know he's satisfied with life and grateful for any gifts as it is one of the things I worry about especially with so many of them, that they'll feel they are missing out on something as we don't go away every year, and they don't get loads of things during the year. But it does make buying for him difficult :haha:

It's a lovely attitude to have rather than thr I want I need. My eldest is the same but she's so fussy and particular I would just like something to go with.
Dd2 is Harry Potter mad this year...thats easily done

Definitely better than "I want I need", I agree! I think for Sebby it will just be a very Pokemon heavy xmas lol. I just hope his obsession with that lasts till xmas at least! :dohh:

I thought I was behind this year. I've not really been on here either. I've normally got the kids sorted by now and I've hardly got anything. We're pricing up gaming pc's for my 10 year old, we're waiting on someone to get back with us on prices, and I've just looked and what I've got and what I've got on order, if he does have a gaming PC, he is actually sorted for. A few more bits for my 7 year old and she should be done. It just doesn't look alot.

Yeah it is rushing by this year isn't it! Getting a bit panicky here too! WAH!

Definitely better than "I want I need", I agree! I think for Sebby it will just be a very Pokemon heavy xmas lol. I just hope his obsession with that lasts till xmas at least! :dohh:
That's the same with my dd2 and Harry Potter. Think I'll make her watch one a week to keep up the interest.

I thought I was behind this year. I've not really been on here either. I've normally got the kids sorted by now and I've hardly got anything. We're pricing up gaming pc's for my 10 year old, we're waiting on someone to get back with us on prices, and I've just looked and what I've got and what I've got on order, if he does have a gaming PC, he is actually sorted for. A few more bits for my 7 year old and she should be done. It just doesn't look alot.

It doesn't look alot at all now they're older and into the more expensive things. We were planning a gaming laptop for dd1 but she's so obsessed with screen time we're going to wait another year. Be interested to see what prices you get. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->