So close yet so far...

Girly123

Reaction score
Only 15 more pills to take and then 7 day break and we will be TTC. So possibly just over a month from now until I ovulate. I am soooooo excited but so nervous I won't fall pregnant.

I know I will be exceptionally lucky to ovulate but I pray I will and then I know it will extremely lucky to conceive first month off the pill. But if I did the timing would be soooooo perfect with everything else in our life it would be a dream come true.

I wish there was one thing we could do that would guarantee it lol.

Excited eeeeekkkkk. Keep smiling ladies time is disappearing fast and we will all be TTC and looking forward to our BFP very soon xx

Good luck! I hope you're one of the lucky ones - two people I knew from work got pregnant first month off the pill, so it does happen sometimes! :flower:

I got pregnant first month off the pill, there is a fertility surge straight coming off the pill making you more fertile, some women think they should wait a few months to "get it out of their system" but actually you're more likely to fall quicker. Well I say that, O don't know the science to confirm if it is definitely true lol but I've heard it said a lot and my auntie and mum both got pregnant first time off the pill (more than once each).

I fell pregnant my second cycle after the pill and in hindsight I don't think I actually ovulated at all the first cycle, then used opks to check whether I ovulated the second cycle. I would recommend using opks just so you don't get your hopes up around the time your AF is due and it turn out you didn't even ovulate. It made me feel a lot more in control

I think I am going to temp when I start my period but I don't think I want to take opks and worrying about them too much whilst on honeymoon. Equally though temping won't be completely accurate when my body clock has to change with the time difference and waking up at slightly different times etc, but it gives me a rough idea xx

I'm also hoping first month off bcp will happen, I'm not going to use opk for a while because I don't want to stress for a while at least! I did a survey on here some time ago and quite a few people got bfp in the first or second month after coming off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->