so confused

neadyda

Reaction score
so I’ve been having positive Ovulation tests for a week now! The test line is darker then the control line. I also got a positive ovulation test the day after my period.

I’m due on AF on Sunday.

What does this mean?! I can’t have been ovulating every day... x

Hi have you tried taking a pregnancy test? Ovulation tests sometimes turn positive if your pregnant so I've read. Or perhaps your body keeps getting ready to O but not quite succeeding. Sorry I can't be of more help but didnt want to read and run. Perhaps also make an appointment with the gp if it continues. Good luck

Hi have you tried taking a pregnancy test? Ovulation tests sometimes turn positive if your pregnant so I've read. Or perhaps your body keeps getting ready to O but not quite succeeding. Sorry I can't be of more help but didnt want to read and run. Perhaps also make an appointment with the gp if it continues. Good luck

Thank you for the reply. I did take a test on Monday even though I’m not due on until Sunday and it was negative. May try again nearer the time xx

I tested Sunday and it was negative.

Still no sign of AF though......

Maybe your body didn't ovulate and it is still trying to? If you are getting negative pregnancy test and positive OPK maybe it is still trying. Good luck!

Do you have PCOS? I have heard that that may cause pos opks

I do, I have never experienced this before though. Going to test again. No sign of AF again today x

tested and it was negative

still no sign of AF but my hips feel like they are on fire! x

Dear neadyda,

I hope everything works out for you to have the child you are hoping for. There are many confusing aspects to the fertility journey. Julia Indichova offers wonderful help in a way that helps to make the journey more of an adventure and less desperation driven.

I wish you all the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->