So different second time round ..

Natty_babez

Alexa-Jayne & Daisy-Mae
Reaction score
Hi ladies

I can't believe how different this pregnancy is to my last !! I remember last time I didn't get morning sickness or if I did it wasn't anything major n I went through my pregnancy relatively happy with no problems ... This time I've got all day sickness my tummy is so bloated already my work pants won't fasten my skin has broken out in big swollen red angry spots my boobs are so sore I have discharge all the time and I'm suffering with awful headache and moodiness. I feel so bad on my other half he only has to breath loudly and I can feel myself getting irritated with him.

Ontop of all of that I'm so worried something is going to go wrong as this is our rainbow baby. I'm trying not to worry and keep my fingers crossed everything will be ok this time but it's so hard I'm counting down till I'm 12 weeks but even then I know things can happen.

I just can't believe how different this pregnancy is to my last already and I'm only 9 weeks tomorrow

Xxx

I'm definitely suffering with more ms this time around as well. The bloating I remember from first time so nothing new there! They say every pregnancy can be completely different!

It's natural to be worried. I'm 8 weeks on Monday with our rainbow baby, which we lost 8 weeks ago (very luckily fell pregnant 2 weeks after the miscarriage) and I am so nervous. I hadn't allowed myself to get excited at all until yesterday when I picked up my pregnancy pack and got my booking in appointment through. I'm so worried something will go wrong. I've even booked in for a private scan in a week's time for reassurance.

Aw congratulations and fingers crossed this will be a sticky bean for you xx

I had an early scan at 6 weeks and they said the baby was fine n it had a strong heartbeat so that put my mind at ease a little but every little twinge I am panicking I'm just hoping it gets a little easier. I don't even want to add a ticker to my signature coz I'm to scared of jinxing anything. I keep thinking the fact I've got so many symptoms is a good thing so when I start to feel really sick I try to take comfort that it's just our little bean happy in there

Xxx

U got it spot on
I hate but love feeling crap and being moody coz i feel like its a good sign my hormones are still strong and everything is going ok...

I dont get a scan til 13 weeks and im only 6 so im just wishing time would fly til then

Im sure everything will be absolutely fine and youll be smiling in a couple weeks thinking how silly it seems :)

Just think... only 3 weeks til u get to 12 :)

My first pregnancy was a breeze! Mild sickness until 14 weeks, healthy all the way through and still fit into my size 8 clothes! Second time around I vomited every day for 9 months, went into preterm labour at 30 weeks and was the size of house by 12 weeks I also remember my 16 week bump was the same size as my full form first bump, and by the time I have birth at exactly 40 weeks I looked like I was having triplets 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->