So far, so good :D

karamel

Reaction score
I'm officially just over the 12 week mark. I'll be 13 weeks on thursday, and everything seems to be alright! :D
I had my first ultrasound at 8 weeks, 4 days and the little bean was dated 8 weeks 5 days with a good heartbeat :D
I had pretty wicked all day "morning" sickness, without vomiting *thank goodness*, until about a week ago. Which is something that worries me, should I be worried? Has anyone else stopped feeling sick that soon (11 weeks)?? I've been reading "What to expect when you're expecting" and it says that morning sickness usually subsides around 12 to 14 weeks, but I can't help but worry. (I know, I'm a little obsessed)
I have my next doctors appointment on January 4th, and hopefully my ob will check for a heartbeat, seeing as I'll be about 15 weeks 4 days. And that will definitely ease my concerns.
And hopefully I'll have my next ultrasound at the end of January, my ob likes to do the next one at 19 weeks. I'll also hopefully get to find out the sex, I'm hoping for a girl, but as long as it's healthy, I'll be happy :)
My other symptoms would be, larger than life breasts (along with nipples lol). Blue veins EVERYWHERE!!. Potty breaks all the time and always hungry! I've been getting headaches all the time, which is incredibly unusual for me. And I'm emotional like there's no tomorrow, crying about everything! *I watched transformers last night, and teared up when they were hurting Bumblebee! hah*
Well that's my update for now, I'd love to hear anyone else's experiences and symptoms around 12 weeks :)
Ciao for now <3

I had the same question about symptoms because for about 2 weeks I felt nothing. But then this weekend, BAM..I was hit with the nausea again. People told me that the symptoms come and go.

im 15 weeks and i havent had symptoms since 13 weeks congrads!!!

Well that makes me feel a little better. I'm always so paranoid about something going wrong. I've always wanted to be a mommy and I can't wait :)

2nd Trimester is usually the best feeling one, every mother I have spoken to said that their 2nd Trimester was alot easier than 1st and 3rd and they felt great.

I am also having alot of nausea with no vomiting and can't wait until January when hopefully my symptoms go buhbye :p I also read that at around 12 weeks the placenta takes over Hormonal levels/changes making your body go back to a much more 'normal' routine.

Congrats Karamel!

Thanks ! Congrats to you too!!
I'm glad that it's normal to lose some symptoms! I can't imagine what I would do if I lost my little bean !! <3

I am the same, I am almost at 8 weeks and still taking those pregnancy strip tests every now and then just to make sure my line is still there! hehe

Lol I'll admit, I took about 6 pregnancy tests up until I was about 6 weeks. Lol
And I wish that I had a doppler at home to check for my bean's little heartbeat!
Haha, my mom completely thinks I'm insanee!

I'm awhile away from you but just wanted to wish you all the best sweetheart!!

Thank you so much! xox
Congrats on your little bean! Good luck to you as well! My cousin actually just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy and a beautiful baby girl thanks to IVF!
Wish you all the best! xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"