So...first day in maternity jeans...

tazgirl

1 boy, 1 girl, blessed :)
Reaction score
Well, have decided comfort is the priority. Can still wear my non-pregnancy stuff but it's tight and makes me feel sick so rather than just leaving the button open I thought I may as well wear my maternity jeans. They do need adjusted every time you stand up from sitting down but they are so comfortable! My normal tops are ok still, just my bottoms.

I know it's early yet but what's the point in putting up with discomfort just so I can say "oh I didn't need maternity stuff until x weeks". I know I wasn't wearing it this early last time round but who cares, right?

So hands up, who else is going for comfort and breaking out the maternity stuff?

I bought a jumper dress in h&m mammas range this weekend - not cos I've actually got a bump yet but just cos I was looking with my pg friend and thought it was mega pretty! At least it'll last me a while though!

And I say good on ya for busting out the maternity jeans!

I started wearing maternity jeans around 10 weeks. My pre pregnancy pants still fit, but they are too uncomfortable. I am not all about having a button dig into my stomach all day long. I'd rather be comfortable. Plus no one can tell that they're maternity jeans anyways. I definitely thought I'd be way further along when I needed them though!

Im wearing my maternity jeans already, they are way comfier than having buttons dig in to me all day!

i am so glad im not the only one - im 11 weeks and my normal trousers r way to snug and uncomfortable. my 2 hands r up for comfort lol

Well I'm going this week to get a couple pair of maternity jeans...I will just be 8 weeks lol. All I've been wearing for the past 3 weeks are comfy stretchy pants, so I might as week get some comfy jeans. This will be my fourth baby so I'm not surprised I'm showing this early.

I gave all my previous maternity pants away. I'm going to get some this week. Can't STAND the tightness of my pre-preggo pants right now.

I bought mine really early, 8 weeks I think. Normal jeans were so uncomfortable and I couldn't do them up anyway. Besides much to my surprise, I have a bump already :D

Yay ladies!

So glad I'm not the only one. Google told me earlier that women usually start wearing maternity clothes at 4-5 months pregnancy but I'm not up for a month of buttons digging in to me just so I can fit the average profile :D

im going be looking in to getting some this week my tummy just getting bigger and and my jeans r hurting when i sit this is my 4th baby but i was hoping not to need them till 14 weeks lol

I'm 9 weeks, waiting for my maternity jeans to arrive in the post

7 weeks and I've been in maternity jeans and bras for over a week now for the same reason.

My stomach is bloated and I can't do my pants up!

I got bored of wearing leggings and jogging bottoms and looking/feeling scruffy, so i bought some nice new look maternity jeans and I have to say...

Comfort is the winner here!

I'm in my normal jeans, but undone and currently held up with a bump band I got today - feels much more comfy! I've been wearing maternity tops for the last couple of weeks (since I bought some really pretty ones) - I didn't have a flat tummy before, and it's starting to stick out and make me look fat so I want to disguise it! Not a fan of that awkward "preggo or fat?" phase!

I am very pleased with my maternity jeans haha they have stretchy bands inside the waist band so they don't even really look maternity, but they are waaay comfy!

I started wearing maternity jeans during our IVF as each of my ovaries grew to the size of a grapefruit and it was too painful and tight to wear my normal clothes. I'm still in them as they are still enlarged, but mostly because they are sooo comfy!

I'm wearing stretchy yoga type pants atm. I can't do up my jeans, once it gets worse, I'll be straight in my maternity clothes. No sense waiting when they're so expensive to buy! x x

Oh man I don't care what anyone says or suggests I bought maternity clothes at 10 weeks, i havent been able to wear my regular jeans since 6 weeks.

And I agree, they are SOOOO comfy!

Sizing on pregnancy stuff is driving me crackers. No much choice where i live so bought some bits on ebay,h & m and peacocks (very cheap), and cardigans from everything5pounds. i know i really put on the weight normally so gone up a size and ordered 18 h and m cannot get them past my thighs :O. Peacocks massively to big lol cannot win. mamas and pappas seem on the small side. I cannot see how underbump trousers are comfortable i feel like they are falling down. Need to resell the job lot I bought as its mainly underbump. although the dresses and tops are all fab in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->