So frustrated and I feel bad about it!!

kmk12

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am new to the site. My husband and I have been ttc for 7 months now with no luck! I am frustrated and sad all the time...it's terrible.
I'm waiting for AF to arrive this week, I am already experiencing cramps so I know its on its way!!! I just had to get a gift for a baby shower I have to attend and felt like crying he whole time in the store watching all the pregnant girls picking out registry items with their mothers and husbands! I bought the gift and couldn't get out of the parking lot fast enough!! :af::witch:

Oh dear. Sounds like you are getting the cramps and the moods from AF :) !
Don't worry, we have all been there, and even this is the last thing you want to hear, it will be our turns soon.
In the meantime, let's vent and rant and be unreasonable!! *Lol*

I know how you feel! Starting this fall it felt like EVERYONE got preg! Friends, coworkers, neighbors, ect. I have 7 baby showers to go to. Worst part, I don't think anyone was ttc.
Been off pill for 2 years an nada. Learning the fertility ins and outs now and doc running tests.

Good luck!

i know how you feel, begininng to hate af, i can see why they used to call it the curse in the old days, thats what I call her now as well! Heres to all of us getting a BFP soon! I think we all deserve it, we are trying for babies, not like all these young girls that dont want babies and get pregnant after a one night stand :'( its so cruel. babydust xx

You are not out until the old witch arrives!
The whole baby store thing drives me up the wall!! My Bff is preg and my formal living room looks like a baby store!!! I have over done myself with buying clothes, probably just to make myself feel better, but it is super upsetting and depressing. It does make you say "when is it going to be my turn?" Its a weird feeling, but your not alone. Keep your head up!

I think we all deserve it, we are trying for babies, not like all these young girls that dont want babies and get pregnant after a one night stand :'( its so cruel. babydust xx

WTF! Why does that ALWAYS happen!!!! Makes me super mad!!!! My friends sister has two girls...which she does not really take care of...put it this way, the 12yr old gets to go to the park to hang out with her friends at 10pm....and guess what....now the mom is preg again...anddddd...the father...is either a one night stand or this guy she has been doing for a few months! grrr makes me mad!

It is really hard to not get frustrated. Every month I tell myself "try again next month" and then I see a friend have NO trouble getting pregnant. My DH thinks I have gone wacky. At least I have this site to make me feel a little more "normal."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->