so frustrated!!!

londonbird

Reaction score
Sorry guys, dont think this is appropriate for WTT..so popped it in here

I am feeling much better than I have been about Coral, havent been so teary...just trying to get on with things

Just getting so frustrated with oh at the moment, he knows I am broody...he thinks just saying..we can try in 3,4,5 years is going to fix things for me! basically when I can financially afford to support a child I can have one, which may be 3-5 years realistically.

I hate the implant, basically I feel upset or I have early pregnancy syptoms..which is upsetting me big time. But if I have it out..no sex..and I can see the relationship declining v fast If I do that... I'm just tired of feeling pregnant when I am not, and wont be for what feels like forever

Just so tired of pretending, everythings fine..bla bla.. I'm not bothered by wating ..when people can plan and try for babies..and do all the time!!

I really dont know what the answer is, had a cry in bed this morning, he just dosent get it... its like "you can have a baby, what is the problem?"... the problem is I dont want to have to wait until I am earning what he deems "enough" ..I dont want to wait another month...:dohh::dohh:

Aah just needed to get it off my chest, thanks in advance guys

Thanks guys

I am just trying to avoid any rows before xmas right now.. I am so unintrested in anything physical right now... was completly mute in bed last night and he just didnt react

Just get through stupid bloody xmas and can try and get back to normality and chat to him in some logical fashion

dosent help am feelin so queasy and hormonal right now..feel like I could rip this soddin implant right out!!!

arrg

Im waiting for years aswell hun and i feel the same waiting even one more month feels like torture not to mind years.Wish i could say something to make it easier :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->