So Happy At The Mo - Unrelated!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by laurbagss, Sep 11, 2010.

1. laurbagss

laurbagss Mummy of 2 & Bump <3

I know this is unrelated but I feel so happy at the mo, I felt so awful when I was pregnant with my DD - I hated the way I looked, the way I felt - EVERYTHING!
    This pregnancy has been so different though, I havent had morning sickness apart from being sick twice at the beginning. I just had a mini makeover where I had all my hair chopped off and coloured red, my nails done and my eyebrows waxed! - Cant wait till LO is here and I can have spray tan haha.
    Me nd my boyfriend are going well and I have a beautiful daughter who I love! & Only 5 more days to go untill I find out if Im having a boy or a girl!!
    Dont think I could be any happier and I have finally been told I have a pregnancy glow - i certainly didnt have that with DD!!

Anyone else enjoying their pregnancy? First or second time around? xx

2. EmyDra

EmyDra Triple boy mama

Occasionally I do get massive mood swings of happiness. I finished work yesterday at 9.30pm, and walked in the dark and rain with a massive grin on my face feeling utterly thrilled to be having a baby :p