So I guess this is my first Nine Month Wait...

I feel a bit better today, I am actually thinking it could be high BP. I have a prenatal apt on tuesday so will find out then, I also noticed today that I can sometimes hear a wooshing or beating sound in my ears kind of like tinnitus but not sure if it's my heart beat or the blood flow i am hearing. Still thinking BP might be higher.

Did I mentioned DH and I bought new washer/dryer set? Our washer broke down (it was super old) so told DH I wanted a new matching set (told him this 2.5 years ago when we knew it would break down sooner or later) anyway they are almost all set up, should have them fully operational tomorrow. There front loading energy and water efficient ones and the dryer is a steam dryer! We got such a great price on them! Anyway I was downstairs moving them around and hooking them up and such and I squished my belly! Poor baby k! He's still kicking around though so much be ok! 5 days to go!

i read your journal and saw your fb update on the washer dryer set you are so going to need good ones i seem to wash for fun now but if your lucky and dont get a pukey baby then you may get away with just 2 set of clothes a day lol. You be careful moving stuff around it is a lot harder to manouvre round stuff now lol

It for sure is! We have to lift the dryer shortly to stack them but DH will be doing most of the lifting, I'll be there to help support or balance, cause I don't want to lift to much, thankfully the dryer is pretty light.

ooh not long now till a few more babies make there apperance soo exciting are you both ready

I can't wait for him to get here.

West how are you doing? You had your girl yet? Haven't been on in a while....

come on babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry not been around much dont seem to get much time to get on the laptop, cant access the site from my phone :(

anyway hope everyone is well and cant wait to hear about the new arrivals :)

ps is this crazy or what but i really miss being pregnant and cant wait to do it all over again :) xxx

oh wannabe i dont miss being pregnant at all but i had a bad pregnancy and a lot of illness i could not do it again lol but im glad your thinking to the next one mind you according to your ticker your still pregnant lol

west hope your ok not heard from you in a while

kelly hope your little man comes soon for you only a day left wow where did time go lol you got your bag ready now

hey ladies... glad to hear everyone is doing okay oyher than some of those mean ol pregnancy symptoms... oh i remember them so well....

kelly - i cant believe u r so far along w that miracle baby of urs.... sorry typing w one hand...lol

west - love ur bump photo - cant wait to see pics of that baby..

Wannabe - hope that lil one is doing great!!

Csunshine and Mrs.N. how are you both doing?? any new updated scan photos??

DMN - how big is Lucie now, hope everything is going great!

As for me and Liana - I am healed up nice, thank god!! Liana was weighed in today at 11 lbs 1 oz.. WOW - cant believe it - she's 8 weeks already cant believe it... She has some eye infection they think, so we have some antibotics but if those dont work then that proves its actually a blocked tear duct which is common in newborns.. so now we are on the struggle to get these antibotics actually in her eye, not on her nose or forehead... LOL... she's okay though.. Smiling away - trying to giggle and talk back to us as we talk to her as if she is trying to have a conversation - and kicking those arms and legs all the time!!! HOlding up her head really well now and sleeping for more than 1 or 2 hours now, another THANK GOD... We got a 5 hr stretch last night.. that was soooo exciting for me... it was like a good nights rest.. LOL.,, She got her internal clock straightened out around 6 weeks so it was a rough road but we got there... Yay!!!

Well here are a few photos, none from this week or last week but here are a few from her at 1 month old... she will be 2 months next week, cant believe how the time goes by.....

Attachments

• DSC_2440small.jpg
    DSC_2440small.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_2488small.jpg
    DSC_2488small.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_2571small.jpg
    DSC_2571small.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1
Hey there girls!
Just skimmed thru all the old post. Sorry can't comment on all of them. My phone was broken for awhile and that's how I get on bump. Don't remember if I mentioned that I did go off work. I'm only missing 4 scheduled days but it was time.
No baby yet for me. C-section still scheduled for Monday. DF is so excited. He just keeps talking about it. Bless him for working so hard so I can be off. The pain I was having has lessened but I know that's due to me being off work. Just sitting around waiting for Monday. I did have a rather strong contraction earlier. My whole belly tightened and it was longer than they usually are but I haven't had anymore since then. I do hope she waits a few more days. (TMI Alert) I got my first ever yeast infection...UGH!!! That sucks big time!
Melsue - Good job on the weigh in. That good ol breastmilk is doing its job.
Kelly - Were you dilated anymore at your appt this week?
Glad everyone else is doing well!

Still 1-2 dilated. Still hanging in there, I would like an aug baby so I don't mind so long as he comes promptly on aug 1 lol. I would even take july 31. I don't think it will be in the next week though.

Csunshine had her baby 2 or 3 days ago, she's got pics in her journal if you wanna check it out!

oh wow another baby!!! congrats sunshine!!!

kelly happy due date!! xxx

mel those pics are adorable!! how do you add pics? xxx

congrats to csunshine! :happydance:
lovely pics mel

it's been a bit of a hectic couple of weeks here - I've been down to Devon &back twice as it was my Grampa's funeral on wednesday, so I'm exhausted & officially doing nothing today!
Had a midwife appointment at the start of the week - baby is head down, but not engaged yet, and all is looking good :thumbup:
ooh, and I'm on the penultimate ticker box!

Wow Mrs N, time is really flying for you. Not much longer.
Congrats to Csunshine!
Happy 1st Due Date Kelly!
AFM - I'm having the hardest time sleeping lately (Hence the 1am post). If I'm not up to go to the bathroom I'm awake just looking at DF sleep. He's been working six 12 days every week on 3rd shift.It seems as if my whole internal clock is screwed up along with his. Plus I have a double anxiety goin on. I know she'll be here Monday so I'm anxious for that but I'm also anxious to see if anything starts before then. Will my water break today or will I go into natural labor? I'm going crazy. This may sound silly but it almost feels like I have restless leg syndrome at night lol. My legs move constantly and twitch. Sometimes they itch too. WTF? Anyways I guess I'm gonna try to go back to bed now.

Mrs N glad your doing ok and hope you had a relaxing day

west hopefully it is just nerves kicking in and hope your lo holds out till monday for you

kelly hope you go into labour soon

wannabe how you and ollie doing has the colic eased up any

hey dmn we are really good thanks his colic is loads better since i stopped eatng cheese! think he was trying to tell me this for a long time as everytime i ate cheese during pregnancy i was really sick (even more than usual!) but since stopping eating it he is loads better :)
how are you and lucie? i cant believe se is 3 months old now!! thats flown by!

xxx

West you're lucky you get a definite date if you're not in labour before, I am still hanging out waiting for baby k to not be lazy! I am ready for this, I wish he would agree and get the process going already!

Wannabe were doing great I can't believe she is 3 months old either she is growing so quickly wish she would slow down a bit I want to enjoy every minute of her I'd love her to stay at this stage I love it

Kelly I hope baby puts in an appearance soon do you have a date to be induced yet if he decides to be stubborn

west hope your doing well

So just got home from the hospital. It was obviously a false alarm. My cervix is still long, thick, and closed. The contractions were from sex lmao. I'm sure she'll wait until Monday now. If I wasn't having a c-section I might have gone overdue though. She has no plans to come out. So we're down to 30 hours unless on the off chance my water just breaks.

I won't have an official induction date till aug 3 but it should be aug 7 or 8. Been getting frequent bh's tonight but nothing feels like it is progressing, was helping a friend move so really over exerted myself hoping it would kick start something. No such luck,

West you're lucky you know when your babe is coming!

I'm going absolutely nuts!!! I can't sleep and its 2 hours before we have to head to the hospital. I have a massive headache and can't take anything for it. I'm so excited though! I'll update as soon as I can. Keep an eye out on FB for pics. Thanks girls for all your support.
Kelly - It is kinda cool knowing that you'll see your baby in so many days or hours. I still had the unknown of whether or not she'd come early. Plus remember this is my first scheduled c-section. The other two were chaos. Good luck for an early induction date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->