So I guess this is my first Nine Month Wait...

hope your c section went well and your both doing great west

Awwww your baby is here!!!! I'm still PG! NOT FAIR! But huge congrats and can't wait to see pics and hear the name and details!

hi girls west asked me to update you..............

Brooklynn Sanaai Buckner. born on dad's birthday Mon.Aug.2nd weighing 6lbs 2ozs and standing 18 3/4.

both are doing well :)

sorry cant chat ollie is screaming at me :(

xxxxxxxx

Hurray for brooklyn... now can we all please pray that my boy GETS OUT OF ME ASAP! Mommy is going bonkers.

HURRY UP BABY BOY KELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!

managed to stop ollie from sreaming eventually lol i dont know what was wrong with him!!

last night i felt like the meanist mummy alive!! he went to sleep at 5.45pm and then the dog woke him up a hour later barking and he wouldnt go back to sleep then at 8.30pm i took him upstairs to bed when he was still awake he gave me a right look and made me feel terrible! but he wasnt crying and within half an hour was fast asleep.

so i did the same today for his daytime nap and he settled himself to sleep again :D

im off to get ready for his 6-8 week check..thats flown by!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey everyone! How are you all? We're doing good. Came home from the hospital today and just trying to settle in. The kids are so excited to be with her. We had a problem with the doctors suggesting we supplement with formula as baby lost 8% of her birth weight. I refused to give formula and just nursed and pumped every ml of colostrum I could and it paid off. Today she gained an ounce. We showed them lol. Btw, my 3rd c-section was a BITCH!! I never hurt the way I did this time.
My gram stopped by to bring us dinner and we're so glad.
Kelly - Anything new with you?
Wannabe - Thanks for letting everyone know about us.
Hope you're all well.

west glad your all doing well i can sympathise with the csection mine was awful and im still in discomfort even now hopefully you will heal quickly

wannabe hope ollie is having a better day he may of just been tired and there is nothing wrong in him settling himself to sleep trust me it will be better in the long run 6-8 week check already my son was cutting his 1st tooth at 8 weeks old lol

kelly is your little man still hanging in there hope he comes soon for you

Mrs N how you doing

After Mrs N pops, where do we go from here? Back to TTC?!? Lmao! (That was a joke)
But seriously tho is there a "So I Guess This Is My 1st 18 Years"?

West where are the pics?

OMG baby is still INSIDE! I don't think he ever wants to come out! Lost a disgustingly huge amount of my mucus plug and had a bloody show so hopefully soon. I do need him to stay put till saturday though cause I have clinical bright and early tomorrow morning and sat. Walked 3 kms today had some sex and have a ton of pressure in pelvis and bum area but still no baby. It won't be long though. I am being induced on tuesday if he's not out by then, am really hoping to not need to be induced so here's to hoping baby comes on the weekend!

it's sounding good kelly, i bet he comes during your clinical!

west glad you are all home & well. sorry you are in so muhc pain though :hugs:

love the idea of the first 18 years thread! :rofl: someone should start one in the parenting support groups forum.

Mrs N you could start it and we will all come over and wait for you to join us lol i never have a clue lol only joking just tell me how and il go do it only a couple of weeks to your last box

west saw the pics on facebook she is lovely

kelly hope you get through clinical

Must check out west on FB I guess.
Clinical was hard to get through with baby being so low. But I did it, one more day then I am off till friday cause I am taking thursday clinical off incase I am induced on tuesday. Am hoping baby will come tomorrow though or sometime this weekend, I can't take much more of this!

glad you are home and setled west :) and the thread sounds brill!! although i wanna go back to ttc ;)

hope everyones well :)

xxx

Kelly - I haven't been to my moms to get all the pics she has from her camera. The couple I uploaded were from my phone and a pain in the ass to do. I'll get more soon. I promise!! Hope baby Kelly decides to show his face soon cuz you're right you don't wanna be induced if you can help it.
AFM - well tonite was my 1st nite alone with baby as DF had to go back to work and I'm struggling. Tonite I tried getting up out of bed and swear one of my staples tore. Then my uterus is sooooo sore. I moved and blood gushed outta me. I called DF, crying, saying we needed to have someone here for me tmw nite. UGH, this recovery sucks!! Sorry to whine and carry on.

West: Recovery with a c section gets harder after everyone you have. Although I would keep an eye on the bleeding and any clotting you might have. If you see clots try to look for tissue inside them, if you see tissue call your mw. Otherwise just take it as easy as you can.

Awe West congrats congrats congrats!!!

Sorry for being MIA ladies... it seems that when I am at home I dont get on the computer much.. but Im starting to work full time next week so I'll be back at it..

Cant wait for baby kelly - he's too comfy in there, doesnt want to come out... LOL..

I hope everyone else is good - love that some of you gals changed your profile pics, its great to put a face with the name...

Liana is doing great - got her first vaccinations this week , that was rough, she had a hard time with the pain of the shots her legs were so sore.. I felt like a terrible mommy and she cried for hours... that was wednesday and by thursday pm she was alot better..

She weighed in at 11lbs 7 oz could not believe how fast she is growing, its crazy... Been shedding tears as I put some of the newborn and 0-3 months clothes away she is in alot fo 3 month clothes and she just turned 2 months on the 1st of August. How crazy.. Here is her 2 month photo.. my lil peanut!!

Attachments

• DSC_2774e.jpg
    DSC_2774e.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1
Super cute melsue! How much did she weigh when she was born?

Baby K is way to comfy in me, the official eviction notice is tuesday at 730 am whether he likes it or not. I would prefer him to come out before or at least put me in labour before I am induced.

ahhhhhhhhhh mel she is gorgeous!!!

ollie has his first jabs on wed and im dreading it!! did you give her some calpol before? and did it knock her routine out?

we are going out for a meal tonight for dh mums 60h bd and im dreading it!! the meal is at 6 and from 4 till ollie goes to bed he screams so thats gonna be fun, i told dh i didnt want to go but he really wants me there :( just hope it goes ok!

COME ON BABY KELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->