So I guess this is my first Nine Month Wait...

yay i finally figured out how to get a picture up :D...meet ollie :) xx

Lovely pic wannabe.

Guys I am getting seriously depressed here, I am so uncomfortable and in pain I just want him to come out already! Why is he doing this to me?

ohh kelly it sounds like the membrane sweep has not helped you i hope you go into labour soon tell him enough is enough and he has to come out you have housed him long enough

wannabe Ollie is adorable

It was only a partial sweep, I am wishing now he had spent more time down there. I have been telling him, we'll see anyway!

Just wanted to update you ladies. I came to the hospital last night cuz I was having horrible pain. After some blood work, an x-ray, ultrasound, and a urine sample they decided I had a bladder infection and was constipated. Their plan was to send me home with stool softeners and an enema. I fought with them to admit me due to the amt of pain I was in. Thank goodness I did because after having a CT scan I now have a large thrombus (blood clot) in my groin. I'm in the hospital in excrutiating pain as they cannot control it. Also if I walk this clot could move to my lung, heart, or brain. I'm on bedrest and miserable. Please pray for me.

west big :hugs: thank goodness you fought them to stay in. hoping you make a quick recovery :hugs:

just updating from kelly9's journal - she's in hospital, waters broke at home :happydance: looks like baby is on it's way! hope you don't mind me updating!

ooh and lovely pics of the little ones!

ooh thanks for the update Mrs N was just off to check her journal how you doing

west it is a good job you fought to stay in hope you recover soon

Wannabe Ollie is adorable... How freakin cute... I didnt give her any meds prior to the shots I did after when she was so sore, but now the dr knows how she reacts to them and she said that we will give tylenol (generic kind) prior to her next shots to make it easier on her... Her schedule didnt get too messed up, she slept alot after she calmed down from the soreness, I checked her temp everytime we did a diaper change and just kept giving meds every 4 hrs and she pulled thru okay..

Mrs. N thanks for the update on Kelly - I was just going to tell her, the day that I had felt really really uncomfortable and miserable was the day my water broke so it happened and that lil one is on his way.. Yay!!

West - I hope they take good care of you in that hospital.. Im glad that you fought with them to make you stay, blood clots arent nice to have so I hope they take care of it right away.. Please try and stay in good spirits and spend some quality time with that lil one...

Liana's first full day on her own with Daddy... She's not liking the bottle from what I hear and will only drink an ouce at a time.. So he's trying but I feel bad by sitting here at work, I just feel like I need to be there for her... :cry:

I hope everyone else is having a good day..

west i hope you make a very speedy recovery :) xxxxxx

yay baby kelly is on his way finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mel glad liana was ok after them, im dreading tomorrow dh has put a half days holiday in at work so he can come with me id better get some calpol in!!

we've been busy this week with getting the nursery sorted, which is all very exciting!
well, I say we've been busy, we've had the decorators in to do it for us, but we've been busy sorting out carpets, picking colours etc etc.
Loving how it's turning out, I am literally bursting with excitement now!

Oh Mrs. N soooo exciting... we want to see pics when its done... LIana came a week early and we still hadnt finished putting stuff on the walls and now 9 weeks later only a little bit was done since then we need to get her butterflies and shelves up on the walls so I can clean off her buearu.. its crazy how you cant find the time to do anything after the baby arrives so make sure you get as much done as you can while its still in the oven.. LOL

Gonna ahve to check Kelly's journal, did anyone hear anything??

Wanna - how did Ollie make out?? where the shots today??

west I hope you are doing better and I love your new photo you put up!!!

I'm so bored and in so much pain still. I just wanna cry. I posted some more pics to Facebook if you guys wanna take a look.
How's everyone?
Mrs N - Yay for progress on the nursery.
Thanks everyone for all the well wishes.

Hey all! I had my baby boy as I am sure you all know! I got pics and my birth story which is quiet long all posted in my journal!

congrats on the birth of skyler kelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melsue yeah he had his jabs yesterday :( he was crying before she did them then when he got jabbed he stopped crying!

we had a rough afternoon though he was very upset and clingy so we spent the afternoon having skin to skin until daddy got home from work then had bath and bed.
he is much better today though xx

:hugs: west, really hope the pain eases off soon :hugs:
just read your borth story tiff, congrats again!
aw wannabe, glad he's feeling better today

so, is it just me left????

Wanna - sooo glad the shots went well... that is funny how he cried before and then stopped when he got them... Im dreading Liana's 4 month shots... eeekkk..

Mrs. N I think your it!! Now we have to start the gender guessing for you... I say Girl because we just had a few boys born in this thread... I'll check out your nursery pics in the journal too...

Dmn - how Ms. Lucie doing? and momma?
West - so sorry you are hurting still.. Rest up - rest sometimes is the best cure... are you still in the hospital?

Kelly - loved your birth story and your LO's name... Awesome!!

Yeah I'm home now Melsue. They wanted to transfer me to the University of Michigan hospital which is abt 45 mins away but I refused. It would have been too much on everyone. Plus my insurance would only pay 20% since I wasn't using the hospital I work at. I'm actually feeling a bit better today.
Congrats again on the boy Tiff!

Mrs N just you left and gumb but i dont think she has ventured over here yet

Kelly loved your birth story i posted in your journal he is adorable

wannabe hope Ollie is ok the jabs can knock them a little

West glad your on the mend take it easy tho

Melsue thanks for stopping by my journal i cant believe how much Liana has grown she is lovely how you both doing. We are doing ok i am loving having a little gorl but love my boys to bits too lol

hope i have not missed anyone going to upload some pics to my computer and post an update in my journal have a lovely weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->