So I guess this is my first Nine Month Wait...

Keep us updated mrs n!!!! I hope all is well.

West, I had my public health nurse visit finally and she gave me some new positions which have been helping. I also talked to an LC at the hospital when I was on clinical and will see one where I live on tuesday if no improvement so at least I am finally getting somewhere, the nipples do seems to be getting a bit better. I will check out the BF forum just as soon as I have time lol. Still getting the hang of clinical and baby raising. I have fallen quiet behind in my distance course so am hoping to get my second assignment completed in the next week... that may be ambitious but I'll try.

Hey Tiffany, I meant to tell you I was watching House Hunters on HGTV the other night and there was a couple from Alberta Canada on there. I know that was completely pointless but it just made me think of you lol.

Hey Tiffany, I meant to tell you I was watching House Hunters on HGTV the other night and there was a couple from Alberta Canada on there. I know that was completely pointless but it just made me think of you lol.
BTW - I've finally posted a short post in the Birth Announcement section tonight if you guys have time to stop by and read it.

Good to know I am thought of even if it is completely random.

Thanks, everything is fine - no rupture of membranes just discharge ++++ oh the joys of pregnancy!
Glad we went though, it was very reassuring.

Mrs N - So glad for you it was nothing serious. Tell that baby to sit still for a few more weeks at least lol.

Thanks.
Yes I've told baby that although I know I said I was very eager to meet him or her, they've still got a couple more weeks cooking to go!

Mrs N glad it was not fluid you can get a lot of discharge in the last weeks

west how you doing were doing great

kelly Skyler sounds like he is doing great im sure you will catch up it is a big adjustment motherhood

Good news mrs n!

Skyler is doing well, we had our apt with the LC and it didn't hurt when we latched him so I hope i can keep up with what she showed me. I guess I've been to gentle with him and need to take charge and put him on my breast as opposed to letting him get on him self.

ooh we've moved to groups & discussions! guess that makes sense - 1st tri wasn't really our area anymore lol!

that's great that you got some good advice & things seem to be more comfortable :thumbup:

I don't notice when threads move anymore now that I have user cp!

What is user cp? I go all the way thru each section to find this thread everytime. Its a pain in the ass especially when its slow and I have to search thru several pages.

When you do your next post in this or any other thread at the bottom check the box that says subscribe to this thread or something like it. Then we you sign in next time or next time you come online click usercp (top left corner of BnB in the same line as search and quicklinks etc) and if there are new posts it will pop up there. I hope I explained that well enough.

I didn't realise people don't use user cp :dohh: I've discovered that in another thread too! I've just always used it. So much easier, can't imagine having to trudge through & find threads all the time!

In your user cp you can also set so that any thread you post in automatically subscribes, rather than having to press subscribe on each one.

Hey ladies...

Kelly-I hope BFis going better for you.. it does take some time but once your nipples heal its the most wonderful rewarding experience ever... just keep hanging in there and working on your latch..

West - glad you are doing better and at home.. I hope all is well.. I have found thru the rough road of BF'g that there is a light at the end of the tunnel... :)

Mrs.N- ya for just leakage.. baby needs to stay put... I think there are a handful of ladies that thing you are team pink... Hmmmm...

I hope everyone else is doing great..

Liana is good other than giving daddy a hard time witht he bottle... she only drank 1.5 oz yesterday in the 6 hrs I was gone... uuugghhh... and last week she did good had a 10 ounce day and a 12 ounce day... what is going on??? and now I want to try and put her in her crib at night, IM thinking we are going to have issues...tried it lastnight... didnt go well, ended up in her bassenette again... blah.

Oh I use that cuz it will send me an email when someone has posted. I just never used the user cp part to find threads. Thanks! How's BF'ing coming along? Hope its going better.
Afm - We're all ok here. Brooklynn is going thru her 3 week growth spurt right now and clusterfeeds from 8pm til midnight...UGH! At least she starts after the 2 oldest are in bed. I've found more on TV this week than I knew existed lol. I think growth spurts are one of the hardest things about BF'ing. Just as soon as they finish the 3 week its time for the 6 week. Savannah starts all day kindergarten on Monday. We took her to open house to meet her teacher and see her room. She's growing up so fast.
How's everyone doing?
Mrs N - How ya holding up?
Melsue - I was always told they'll eat when their hungry. Bottle strike can be rather annoying and worrysome though. Good luck with the whole crib thing. We co-sleep and co-sleeping is where we'll remain lol :)
Hopefully all is well with everyone. Anyone heard from Csunshine, Meldmac, or Wannabe? They're probably just enjoying their LO's.

Skyler is starting his 3 week cluster feeding a few days early, he wants boobs every 1.5 to 2 hours! Ahhh! The nips are bit better been using gentian violet on them so will continue to use it. The cracks are almost all gone just got one small one left on the right boob.

Took skyler in the adult tub with me today, he just loves the water! It's so cute watching his little legs and bum float while I hold his head... until he farted that is, wow that stunk :rofl: Skyler is 50th percentile for weight and 97th percentile for height :shock:

hi ladies hope your all doing great just a quick stop by got a lot on at the mo update in my journal if anyone is interested lol but i need eyes in the back of my head at the moment. Lucie and i are doing great she rolls over all the time now will try and stop by your journals in a mo hopefully

hey ladies sorry ive not been around lately but ive been soooo busy, just not enough hours in the day and havent had much time to get the lap top out! glad you are all doing well though!! i wonder if ollie is constantly having a spurt?? he is and always has been on the boob every 2 hours he is like clockwork...the only time he goes longer is at night...for the past 3 nights he has gone from 7pm till 5am (normally it 7 till 2ish) so i guess thats why he feeds frequently in the day?
glad im bf though otherwise it could be a pain to keep preparing and warming bottles every 2 hours

anyway big hugs to you all xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->