So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hello Ladies
Hope everybody is well. So sorry for loss Butterfly we are all here for hope you feel better soon.
Haley2 how are you today?
Oh gosh sorry I can't remember everybodies names I feel such a jerk. Hope everybody is having a good day.

Hey Csunshine,

Don't worry about remembering everyone's names. There are a lot of us!

How are you feeling? How many DPO are you?

butterfly- sorry for what your going thru at the moment hun, cant add more to what the other girls have said, they are so wise and helpfull! I hope that an answer will come to you soon, and im sure it will be the right one.

On a complete different note, i just had a phone call to say me and OH have just won a professional photo shot with venture! Sooo excited. Entered a couple of weeks ago, and just cant believe we won :happydance:

xxx

Ok lets see....

Leelee ~ my chart this month was different too, off in a way. Hopefully thigns get straightened out as the cycle continues for you. Maybe you are gearing up to ovulate soon.

Littlehush ~ once 4dpo came around I was symptom spotting like crazy . I hope you get a bfp at the end of this cycle.

Emalou90 ~ CONGRATULATIONS Sweetie!!! :happydance: :yipee: I bet your excited! So very happy for you. The best is to stay focused on the positive and not owrry about being in the 'early days'

Hayley ~ Congrats on your nephew! So exciting :happydance:

Butterfly ~ Your OH sounds alot like mine, when it comes to making decisions re: ttc. I'm sorry for all that you have gone through, I'll be keeping you in my prayers, and I pray and hope you come to a decision that works best for you and your family. :hugs:

As for me ~ I had some cramps late last night and early this morning. Does feel like AF will be arriving soon :cry: I actually cried this morning just thinking about it. I'm just to tired of trying and trying month after month and always failing to conceive. Everyone around me is getting pregnant and here I am still trying, (by everyone I mean people I see everyday, so its not directed to any of your girlies =D ) On the bright side... my sister had her gender scan yesterday and she is having a BOY...so that means I'm having a nephew and I'm so excited because it my first nephew from my side. (I have a niece and nephew from my husbands side of the family) She is due somewhere between the last two weeks on September :happydance: I can't wait!

Anyway, I hope you have a great night or day (depending where you live) I seem to miss everything because of the time difference between the UK and the US :rofl:

Okie dokie...talk to you all later
:hug:

Hello Ladies
Hope everybody is well. So sorry for loss Butterfly we are all here for hope you feel better soon.
Haley2 how are you today?
Oh gosh sorry I can't remember everybodies names I feel such a jerk. Hope everybody is having a good day.

Hey Csunshine,

Don't worry about remembering everyone's names. There are a lot of us!

How are you feeling? How many DPO are you?

I have such a hard time with names. Argh!!!!!! Yes there are so many.
I am on 7dpo but yesterday I had some brownish in my cm so am totally hoping it was implantation. I will be testing in a week from tomorrow if the :witch:doesn't get me.

Ok lets see....

Leelee ~ my chart this month was different too, off in a way. Hopefully thigns get straightened out as the cycle continues for you. Maybe you are gearing up to ovulate soon.

Littlehush ~ once 4dpo came around I was symptom spotting like crazy . I hope you get a bfp at the end of this cycle.

Emalou90 ~ CONGRATULATIONS Sweetie!!! :happydance: :yipee: I bet your excited! So very happy for you. The best is to stay focused on the positive and not owrry about being in the 'early days'

Hayley ~ Congrats on your nephew! So exciting :happydance:

Butterfly ~ Your OH sounds alot like mine, when it comes to making decisions re: ttc. I'm sorry for all that you have gone through, I'll be keeping you in my prayers, and I pray and hope you come to a decision that works best for you and your family. :hugs:

As for me ~ I had some cramps late last night and early this morning. Does feel like AF will be arriving soon :cry: I actually cried this morning just thinking about it. I'm just to tired of trying and trying month after month and always failing to conceive. Everyone around me is getting pregnant and here I am still trying, (by everyone I mean people I see everyday, so its not directed to any of your girlies =D ) On the bright side... my sister had her gender scan yesterday and she is having a BOY...so that means I'm having a nephew and I'm so excited because it my first nephew from my side. (I have a niece and nephew from my husbands side of the family) She is due somewhere between the last two weeks on September :happydance: I can't wait!

Anyway, I hope you have a great night or day (depending where you live) I seem to miss everything because of the time difference between the UK and the US :rofl:

Okie dokie...talk to you all later
:hug:

Congrats Littlehush - that is a lovely prize

Hi Jaytee,

So you are 12DPO - when is AF supposed to be due? Really hope you get your :bfp: this month. How long are you trying for?

Csunshine - that does sound very much like implantation spotting.Exciting for you!

Is B and B playing up today? I posted a reply to you Leelee but it originally said it was from you instead of me........ weird.

are you going to join the Weight loss thread that flumpy has started??

Hayley - are you an Aunty now? Jaytee posted you have a nephew but I can't see your post. :dohh:

Maybe I'm tired! :rofl:

Is B and B playing up today? I posted a reply to you Leelee but it originally said it was from you instead of me........ weird.

are you going to join the Weight loss thread that flumpy has started??

Hayley - are you an Aunty now? Jaytee posted you have a nephew but I can't see your post. :dohh:

Maybe I'm tired! :rofl:

No B&B is defo playing up today. I can't see Hayley's post about a nephew either.

Yes, will go to find the thread on weight loss.

Leelee ~ yes I'm 12 dpo today. I usually get af on 14dpo or 15dpo and never later than that. So AF is due between Friday and Saturday. I've been trying to concieve 14 months now, however I've only had about 10 cycles because in the beginning my cycles were not coming regularly, I have very irregular periods that come every 3 to 5 months instead of once a month, so only recently have I been having regular periods due to taking clomid. Last summer 7 girls in my church gave birth, then two this past december and right now one girl just gave birth and four more are waiting to give birth. So its fustrating when everyone is having kids, many of which are single teens, or couples that did not want to get pregnant. Ok I'm done my rant, :rofl: feels good to get it out though. Hopefully I can get a bfp soon, as well as you..

how long have you been trying?

Leelee ~ yes I'm 12 dpo today. I usually get af on 14dpo or 15dpo and never later than that. So AF is due between Friday and Saturday. I've been trying to concieve 14 months now, however I've only had about 10 cycles because in the beginning my cycles were not coming regularly, I have very irregular periods that come every 3 to 5 months instead of once a month, so only recently have I been having regular periods due to taking clomid. Last summer 7 girls in my church gave birth, then two this past december and right now one girl just gave birth and four more are waiting to give birth. So its fustrating when everyone is having kids, many of which are single teens, or couples that did not want to get pregnant. Ok I'm done my rant, :rofl: feels good to get it out though. Hopefully I can get a bfp soon, as well as you..

how long have you been trying?

Really hope you get your :bfp: this month!

This is my 3rd cycle although the 1st cycle we BD'd at completely the wrong time. Last month we BD'd at the right time (and lots) and nothing happened so I was really disappointed, although I know it can take a while. I think because I am 32 I am putting myself under more pressure.

Hey girls the post for Hayley2 about her nephew is on page 209, #2086 at 7:24am... hope that helps

Just did an OPK. There is a line there but it is not as dark as the control line yet. This is good. Last month I O'd 2 days after I got a +OPK so I am hoping to O on CD17 again, or before would be brilliant!

I feel like I am getting somewhere now I can see a faint line.

This is my 3rd cycle although the 1st cycle we BD'd at completely the wrong time. Last month we BD'd at the right time (and lots) and nothing happened so I was really disappointed, although I know it can take a while. I think because I am 32 I am putting myself under more pressure.[/QUOTE]

Leelee I can not beleive you just said that because of being 32 your putting more pressure on yourself! I am 38 and that's when I last concieved! I have plenty of friends that are 35 and still having babies. Don't sell yourself short! Your only as old as you think you are!

Just did an OPK. There is a line there but it is not as dark as the control line yet. This is good. Last month I O'd 2 days after I got a +OPK so I am hoping to O on CD17 again, or before would be brilliant!

Yeh :happydance: for a faint line, hope its gets darker tomorrow hun xxx

This is my 3rd cycle although the 1st cycle we BD'd at completely the wrong time. Last month we BD'd at the right time (and lots) and nothing happened so I was really disappointed, although I know it can take a while. I think because I am 32 I am putting myself under more pressure.

Leelee I can not beleive you just said that because of being 32 your putting more pressure on yourself! I am 38 and that's when I last concieved! I have plenty of friends that are 35 and still having babies. Don't sell yourself short! Your only as old as you think you are![/QUOTE]

Thanks csunshine!

It's just when I see other younger people on here I get a bit freaked out. To be honest I only feel ready in the past 6 months. It was like a switch flicking and now it is all I can think of!

How many children do you have?

jaytee - thanks for that - I was nearly losing it...... Hayley said if 'he' isn't born by 2pm then she will have c section! Hopefully they're all having cuddles as we speak.

Good luck with your OPK Leelee

csunshine I'm 38 too!

Yeh :happydance: for a faint line, hope its gets darker tomorrow hun xxx

Thanks Littlehush!

Leelee I can not beleive you just said that because of being 32 your putting more pressure on yourself! I am 38 and that's when I last concieved! I have plenty of friends that are 35 and still having babies. Don't sell yourself short! Your only as old as you think you are!

Thanks csunshine!

It's just when I see other younger people on here I get a bit freaked out. To be honest I only feel ready in the past 6 months. It was like a switch flicking and now it is all I can think of!

How many children do you have?[/QUOTE]

I have one DD who just turned 10 about two weeks ago. Me and DH have only been together almost 4yrs now and married only last Aug. He is only 31(like em young!)HEHEHEHE

I like being 38 Butterfly don't mind it a bit, execpt I have a harder time running the bases while playing softball. :dohh:
My best friend for over 25yrs is 39 and has 5 boys aged from 19 down to 3yrs old and the last 2 were conceived and born after she was 35.

Well ladies i'm officially an Aunty!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
My SIL had a baby boy at 2pm after using forceps and having to be cut. He weighs in at a very healthy 7lb 14oz!

Unfortunately i still have a bloody awful cold so don't want to visit them incase i make him poorly. I'd feel awful to give him his first cold.

We are planning a visit for sat now - then i'll have loads of cuddles :happydance:

Butterfly i lost 2 stone after having Luis on WW. I could do with losing another 1/2 st now as my weight has crept up over the winter :rofl:

My OH doesn't make any decisions with TTC, but i know what you mean about wishing someone else could just tell you what the best thing to do was. I think once you've made a decision then you'll feel a lot better. Give the hosp a ring and get another appt, keep on with the NTNP thing and see were you end up. Remember i fell straight after my m/c.

I think if we all knew that in 6,8,10 months time we would be pg then we would all be fine about the wait. Its the not knowing when its going to happen that drives me mad! :dohh:

leelee you are most def not too old! You are still young enough to have a very H&H pg (maybe even 2 or 3!) You'll be fine! You O and you BD so you can't go wrong. Gr8 news your opks are starting to turn pos! :happydance:

Csunshine i reckon that was IB yesterday! :happydance:

littlehush how are you doing?

Jaytee i hope the witch isn't about to show up for you and that clomid has worked for you. Would make me feel better about this cycle. What day do you O on with clomid? What mg do you take? Mines 50mg.

(BnB is playing up isn't it)

flumpy i've just joined your WW thread! I don't like to be left out of anything. lol You did gr8 losing all that weight. Well done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->