So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Lilaala, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Csunshine013

Csunshine013 Well-Known Member

Mrs N hope my regular cycle rubs off on you! I don't want to have to poas by myself! :rofl: I am not a leader pretty much a follower!

Leelee So glad you have a wonderful dh your a lucky lady! I don't know what to think about starting a new thread I am new here and would never of found it with out it being out there.

Hey Polaris how are you doing today? Hope your feeling well!

2. polaris

polaris Mother of two

Thanks, I'm good. Just booked two weeks off work in July, now just have to find somewhere nice to go on hols!

Hope you don't mind if I pop into the new thread from time to time to see how you are all getting on.

3. leelee

leelee Mammy to 2

Hey, of course we don't mind. We want to you to pop in. You are a 2WW graduate after all!!!

The 2 weeks off sounds lovely. Time for a nice recharge before the baby arrives!

4. Csunshine013

Csunshine013 Well-Known Member

Oh Polaris almost 20wks! YEAH!!!!! Are you going to find out the sex? I didn't with my first baby, but will from here on out as I need to plan! Paint and shop, shop and shop! :rofl:

5. loulou58

loulou58 Well-Known Member

Hey girls!! I found the new thread, ive posted in there too so do we post here or there or both lol.

Still no AF or no more bleeding (so far! ) fingers crossed, i hope i have another lil rise in the morning.