So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hey all xxx

Very quiet today in here, hope all are having a great day!!

Well this bank holiday im going down to see my mum and my younger sister (she's only 14) and i havent seen them for 7 years. Had a bit of a disagreement years ago and we were very stubbon, not one of us would back down, seems really silly now, and all these years we have wasted. But we are all excited to see each other again and forget the past. Soo looking forward to it!
So i wont be able to check in on you all this weekend, and really hoping when i come back monday that we will have more :bfp: 's

Baby :dust: to all you lovely ladies xxx

Hi Loulou - I figured you were probably too worn out with all the BDing to go near a computer!

Littlehush - that's lovely that you have made up with your mum and your little sister - I hope that everything goes really well for you this weekend.

I really like the sound of a weekend doing nothing very much but unfortunately the deadline for my thesis is next Friday, so I will be stuck in front of the laptop tearing my hair out for the whole weekend. Still next weekend I will have my life back!!

Hope everyone else enjoys the bank holiday weekend!

Welcome back Jeannette

Littlehush - that's lovely - hope you have a fab time

Jaytee - anymore tests?

Polaris good luck with your thesis.

Hayley - yes felt great that we'd made a decision so I went to see my GP - I've put on a seperate thread for it because it was VERY LONG and I didn't want to upset the PMA here....... the thread is called I want to shout and scream

As for the weekend....... just chilling with my hubby.

:hugs:

Hello ladies, we don't have a long bank holiday here. We are just going to hang out and try to relax. My dd has a soccer game Sat at 9a and then a b-day party at 1:30 so she will keep me going.

It does sound quite wonderful doesn't it?
The weather is supposed to be awesome so might have to take a nice drive as well. LOL Maybe me and dh can break my car in as have never done that.:rofl::rofl:

It does sound quite wonderful doesn't it?
The weather is supposed to be awesome so might have to take a nice drive as well. LOL Maybe me and dh can break my car in as have never done that.:rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: go for it just don't get arrested!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's a four door with very dark tinted window. :rofl::rofl: If a cop is looking that close at my car I should call and have him arrested!:rofl:

Hey ladies, im not a happy bunny today it was cd15 for me last night I have no clue when I ov but im guessing its about now, and who fell asleep on me and was cranky when I was literally like woo come on! SO I didnt BD last night :( im convinced it was my night, im gonna try get the rest of the weekend in when OH gets back from work. Grr.

Hi Loulou, i don't think you should worry too much about it - after all they can live for a few days so you have lots of reserve troops ready and waiting! Just top up supplies today and you will be fine!

i agree with polaris - dont get too hung up on last night - I am sure you will have had some waiting if you did ov just BD tonight just in case!!!

Hi Loulou, i don't think you should worry too much about it - after all they can live for a few days so you have lots of reserve troops ready and waiting! Just top up supplies today and you will be fine!

I hope so!! Ive spent most of this morning worrying, when i know i shouldnt, these things will happen when they happen. I will definately top up today!! and all of the bank holiday weekend. I think from about tues/wed im gonna stop for a few days because after that its only about 10days till im due AF.

i agree with polaris - dont get too hung up on last night - I am sure you will have had some waiting if you did ov just BD tonight just in case!!!

Thankyou, im deffo going to get right at it tonight!! haha.

I hope everyone else is doing ok!!!

Thanks Polaris and Butterfly! Holiday was good...very relaxing. Apparently this relaxed attitude has permeated into my being back....I haven't temped all month. It was kinda great, but now that I should be somewhere dead in the middle of ov and have no way to know I'm feeling a bit neurotic. Ahhh well, we shall see!

I fixed my ticker and it says time to ovulate, im pinning all my hopes on an internet ticker being right!! haha bring on tonight!

Jeanette, get BD'ing!! haha

Afternoon girlies :) how is everyone today?
doing well i hope.

I've been to Ikea for the first time today
:o :o
WOW it's amazing
i managed to nab a huuuuge rug for our apartment, it's so nice and was only £7.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->