So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

The photos are not the clearest in the world but I love them!! It's the first time it's really felt real.

Attachments

• SCAN013.jpg
    SCAN013.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 24
The photos are not the clearest in the world but I love them!! It's the first time it's really felt real.

Wow, they look amazing to me! You have made me really broody today Polaris! Delighted for you. Glad it makes it real. Don't worry about not having a big bump. 2 of my friends are a few weeks ahead of you and they have no bumps either!

leelee your chart is quite different from the last cycles - take that as a good thing - maybe this month will work!!! I know what you mean about dragging by - doing my best to try to forget about it!

littlehush i hope this is the month for you and your temps keep rising!!!

Mrs N i would love to be in the TWW too!!!

sunshine it sounds like you've covered all the right days - fx'd for you.

Butterfly how are you doing??

flumpy any news with you?

loulou are you still keeping up with the BDing? I admire your determination! lol

Polaris good luck for today!!!

Well CD 14 for me today and still waiting for O. I've started to get a little bit of EWCM and have felt little niggles in my right ovary but no pos opk yet. We have BD every other day except one so far so i think we are doing ok. Just want to see a pos opk then i know i'll be in the TWW soon. I've got no choice but to get pg this cycle as i only have 1 more left then have to stop for a few months.....

Hey Haley2
Sounds promising that your going to o this month! Whoohoo!

Well today I'm on cd19 and yesterday I had some brownish in my cm and today a little more and only when I wipe(tmi) and not everytime. Do you think this could be implantation? I don't temp or chart, but per the FF site it says that I should have o'd on the 24th. Let me know what you think.

Thanks Leelee, they look amazing to me too, I must admit!! Really hope that there will be a bumper crop of :bfp:s on this thread this month. I really want you all to join me!

Well today I'm on cd19 and yesterday I had some brownish in my cm and today a little more and only when I wipe(tmi) and not everytime. Do you think this could be implantation? I don't temp or chart, but per the FF site it says that I should have o'd on the 24th. Let me know what you think.

Sounds very promising to me, I had the exact same at 7 dpo the month that I got my BFP. Ooh I hope it is!! To be honest that was really the only proper symptom that I had during the TWW, I had convinced myself I definitely wasn't pregnant.

Polaris I am so happy for that that everything is going so well :wohoo: and your scan pics are fab!! :happydance:

leelee your chart is looking quite different, will be interesting to see how it develops.

csunshine it sounds like it could be implantation, fingers crossed! :dust:

hayley fingers crossed for the positive opk hun

Great Scan pics Polaris :happydance:

csunshine- Hoping its implantation fx'd

I would love for us to all get :bfp: this month, would be great!

PMA :dust: to all xxx

woohoo!!! polaris that is fab news!!!! glad everything went ok!!!

there is far too many posts for me to reply to everyone!!! i need to get on here more often - well cycle day 7 for me we are just going to BD whenever we feel like it rather than forcing ourselves to do it - i dont want to make a baby that way!!! i cant wait till about 8 days time when I will be in the 2ww this time is draggin so badly!!!!

hope everyone is good xxx

Polaris thanks so much for the reply I sure hope so! It would be just wonderful if we could get bfp as this is the first month we could ttc after induction of mm/c in Mar.

Littlehush and Mrs N I really hope this is it! I sure don't feel anything else. I was just commenting yest that don't even have fantom symtoms.

Now lets all get :bfp: and lots of :dust: to all!

Good morning all,

Hope everyone is okay today!

I am a bit confused with my chart cos it looks nothing like the other months. Also my CM hasn't shown any fertile signs yet. I hope the B-50 complex hasn't delayed O by too much. I will continue to BD every other day just in case.

How is everyone?

Hi all xxx

Well im now officially in the 2WW :happydance:

Leelee- Hope you OV soon hun. I know nothing about B-50 complex so cant help you there.

xxx

Hi all xxx

Well im now officially in the 2WW :happydance:

Leelee- Hope you OV soon hun. I know nothing about B-50 complex so cant help you there.

xxx

Exciting stuff, you are in the 2WW!!! How are you feeling?

Im feeling nothing :rofl: Give it a few more days and i will be syptom spotting like mad! The damn 2ww :muaha:

Im feeling nothing :rofl: Give it a few more days and i will be syptom spotting like mad! The damn 2ww :muaha:

It's great to have a few people in the 2WW as I can start stalking the charts! Yay, it was very quiet on here for a while but I think things are about to liven up!

Hi Leelee,
I had a look at your charts and on other months you have O'd around about CD17 so you might be just coming into your fertile window now! I would keep up the BD if I was you!! Good luck.

Hi Leelee,
I had a look at your charts and on other months you have O'd around about CD17 so you might be just coming into your fertile window now! I would keep up the BD if I was you!! Good luck.

Thanks Polaris,

Am going to keep up the Bd'ing and doing the OPK's. it's weird cos I had loads of ECWM at this stage last month but none this month. Hopefully I will still O around that time!

How are you feeling? Delighted after the scan I bet!

i took my second first response test a few minutes ago

it gave me a dark pink line and a lighter pink line within 3 minutes
apparently i'm pregnant :o

will do another one in a few days now just to make sure

wow x

i took my second first response test a few minutes ago

it gave me a dark pink line and a lighter pink line within 3 minutes
apparently i'm pregnant :o

will do another one in a few days now just to make sure

wow x

Wow, congrats! How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread