So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Morning all,

Loulou - your temp rose again. That should be a good sign. Am hopeful that it was implantation for you. I know you are on the course today but let us know how you are getting on when you return.

Butterfly - looking forward to seeing your temps today.

Well, as predicted my temps went down today. Looking at my previous charts the temp should stay the same tomorrow and then go right down on Friday and AF will appear. So it looks like my LP will be only 10 days this month when it wa 11 last month. I am gutted. Don't want to drag this thread down so will post my thoughts in my own journal :(

Morning ladies

Loulou - how are you today hun. I see your temp has gone up a little. Has the bleeding stopped?

Leelee - please don't get upset about your temp dipping....... my temp went up and down when I got my BFP - I had no clue from my chart whether I was pregnant or not.

I think charting is fantastic for knowing when we are ovulating but apart from that there is no telling whether you are pregnant or not. We will only know when AF doesn't show or we get that elusive BFP.

Keep up PMA

Polaris - thanks for the advice - it's so hard to stay away from POAS but I really can't afford it so I think that's what is driving me.

CSunshine - how are you hun?

Hayley - hope you are ok and staying relaxed. When will you get results from the new SA?

Mrs N - how are you doing? Has the :witch: left you now?

Hi to our other pregnant friends, Flumpy, Lou1979, Emalou, Jeannette

:hugs:

Morning ladies

Loulou - how are you today hun. I see your temp has gone up a little. Has the bleeding stopped?

Leelee - please don't get upset about your temp dipping....... my temp went up and down when I got my BFP - I had no clue from my chart whether I was pregnant or not.

I think charting is fantastic for knowing when we are ovulating but apart from that there is no telling whether you are pregnant or not. We will only know when AF doesn't show or we get that elusive BFP.

Keep up PMA

Polaris - thanks for the advice - it's so hard to stay away from POAS but I really can't afford it so I think that's what is driving me.

CSunshine - how are you hun?

Hayley - hope you are ok and staying relaxed. When will you get results from the new SA?

Mrs N - how are you doing? Has the :witch: left you now?

Hi to our other pregnant friends, Flumpy, Lou1979, Emalou, Jeannette

Hi Butterfly,

Thanks. I know you are right about individual temps but my temps this month seem to be following the usual pattern. Even last night I predicted the temp myself for this morning and I would be very surprised if it doesn't stay at 97.3 tomorrow. If it rises at all I promise I will get excited but at the moment I am preparing myself for the inevitable.

How are you feeling?

hi girls, yup :witch: has left the building and now the fun starts :rofl:
keeping everything crossed for a nice normal cycle length this time around! the first 7 days have gone nice and quick :wohoo:

loulou hope your bleeding has stopped not, your temp went up so it's looking good!

leelee sorry your temp went down hun, hope :witch: doesn't arrive for you

so who is oging to be the first to test :rofl:

hi girls, yup :witch: has left the building and now the fun starts :rofl:
keeping everything crossed for a nice normal cycle length this time around! the first 7 days have gone nice and quick :wohoo:

loulou hope your bleeding has stopped not, your temp went up so it's looking good!

leelee sorry your temp went down hun, hope :witch: doesn't arrive for you

so who is oging to be the first to test :rofl:

Hi Mrs N,

Nice to see you back again. Hopefully you O much quicker this month. Are you taking Agnus Castus?

I won't be testing at all. I am expecting AF at 11 or 12 DPO so there doesn't seem any point. She usually gets me first. It would be lovely to have a nice long LP :)

Yup, been taking the agnus castus from CD1.
Not sure when to start the OPKs this time around - any suggestions??

Hello ladies. I just popped in to say - for those who find the 2WW agony, remember that in a way you're lucky. I wish I could have a 2WW! Right now, I don't ovulate at all. I envy you guys :)

Hello ladies. I just popped in to say - for those who find the 2WW agony, remember that in a way you're lucky. I wish I could have a 2WW! Right now, I don't ovulate at all. I envy you guys :)

Hi Sue,

Have you been to the GP to see what they can do? It must be horrible not to O.

It is a blessing to know that I have O'd but equally as disheartening when the body doesn't co-operate and AF arrives.

Sue I can appreciate how you are feeling - my first month charting I didn't ovulate at all - I was so disappointed with my body. Second month I had given up, but ended up ovulating on CD33! This month I'm hoping for a more normal cycle. Fingers crossed that you get to endure a tww soon!

cd10 sounds like a good plan leelee thanks!

Hi Sue,

It is a blessing to know that I have O'd but equally as disheartening when the body doesn't co-operate and AF arrives.

Yes, I 've had blood tests and I'm going for an ultrasound on the 25th. I'm pretty certain I have PCOS. I haven't ovulated for the last 2 months and it looks like it's happeniing again this month.

Hi Sue,

Yes, I 've had blood tests and I'm going for an ultrasound on the 25th. I'm pretty certain I have PCOS. I haven't ovulated for the last 2 months and it looks like it's happeniing again this month.

It's not good that you aren't ovulating but is good that you are getting checked out. At least they will be able to tell you why you aren't O'ing and you can plan from there.

I'm praying you are wrong Leelee.

I'm fine thanks. Trying not to SS or get obsessed. :rofl:

Actually I'm being quite level headed about it all and if I don't get BFP this month then that's more of a chance for FS tests to come back.

Hi all!

Hope your all well.

We got OHs second SA test back and its still not great news unfortuately. Basically because we paid to have it done privately they also test for sperm antibodies. A man should have no antibodies in his semen. Well my OH has 68% per 1ml! Basically because sperm only has half of a DNA code the mans body has be kept seperated from his sperm or the body will see it as foreign and attack it will antibodies. My OH had a serious car accident a few years ago and it seems that the impact has broken the barrier that keeps his body separated from the sperm.

So when the hospital left the test sitting on the side last time it gave the antibodies time to hinder the mobility.

Also my body will build up anitbodies to kill his sperm as it is different to normal sperm.

Well what can they do about it i hear you ask?? He can take steriods for a short period of time to restore fertility but they have alwful side effects. Other than that reading on the net it seems that IUI would be the way too go.

Have our appt next week with the FS to see what they think is the best option and whether we have a chance of concieving naturally or not.

Some great looking charts this month girls!!!! Please give the thread some BFPs!!

Sorry i've not been around much but i've been feeling a bit down and have taken to looking at the LTTTC section as its easier to read when there are other ladies having the same issues as us.

That does not mean i'm leaving you girls though! Maybe i'll be a BnB Auntie!

Hi Hayley

I'm sorry that the results were not what you want or deserve. I totally understand you going to the LTTTC threads and you must do what you need to ........... as you said there will be alot of sharing of information that maybe helpful to you. I wish you lots of luck and happiness.

Please know that if you don't visit us we will still be thinking of you but hope you do stay with us if you feel up to it.

Sending you lots of love and also thanks for ALL the support you have given me over the past few months. :hugs:

:hugs: hayley, so sorry the news was not better
totally understand that ltttc might be a nice place to be to share issues with others going through the same thing. :hugs:

Hayley,

Totally understand your reasons for going to the LTTTC thread. I think there will be a better understanding there, I really miss you and your positivity on here and they are lucky to be getting you.

I hope I can stay in contact with you, even if it is through PM's. Thanks for all the advice, guidance and kind words you have given me.

I really hope the trip to the FS provides some better news.

xxx

Hayley im sorry the test didnt bring the more positve news you needed but its a step closer to gettin where you want to be and i wish you and your partner all the luck in the world i can give for you to get the results you want. I can see why lttc is a good place for you to be at for now and its great that thats here for you too, as well as all of us girlies who are here for you 24/7 either way!! Please keep in touch, we love you! xxx

Well todays been a funny day, woke up, temp rise was quite shocked. Went the loo wiped, and nothing really. Went off to my course, been sat down all day and when i got up to leave i felt a bit um, wet so i thought oh no!! got to the loo expecting the worst and its all creamy CM perfectly cream in colour not a hint of anything wrong!? wth?! i was in shock, i mean i thought it would at least be spotting after last night or something but it was just creamy cm, god knows whats going on here.

Well todays been a funny day, woke up, temp rise was quite shocked. Went the loo wiped, and nothing really. Went off to my course, been sat down all day and when i got up to leave i felt a bit um, wet so i thought oh no!! got to the loo expecting the worst and its all creamy CM perfectly cream in colour not a hint of anything wrong!? wth?! i was in shock, i mean i thought it would at least be spotting after last night or something but it was just creamy cm, god knows whats going on here.

Sounds like implantation bleeding to me! Woo hoo for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->