So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Well todays been a funny day, woke up, temp rise was quite shocked. Went the loo wiped, and nothing really. Went off to my course, been sat down all day and when i got up to leave i felt a bit um, wet so i thought oh no!! got to the loo expecting the worst and its all creamy CM perfectly cream in colour not a hint of anything wrong!? wth?! i was in shock, i mean i thought it would at least be spotting after last night or something but it was just creamy cm, god knows whats going on here.

Loulou this is such good news. Fingers crossed for an implantation bleed :happydance:

When are you planning on testing...... if you have a date planned that might help me be a bit more patient! :rofl:

Would implatation bleeding be like a mini bloodbath though? lol. Im not holding out much hope, im still cramping a bit, i feel a bit shaky and lightheaded today but other than that nothing, im not feeling positive at all, im 10dpo today i think i'll prob test if AF hasnt come by Sunday maybe?

Would implatation bleeding be like a mini bloodbath though? lol. Im not holding out much hope, im still cramping a bit, i feel a bit shaky and lightheaded today but other than that nothing, im not feeling positive at all, im 10dpo today i think i'll prob test if AF hasnt come by Sunday maybe?

That could be your implantation bleed - I never had it like that - maybe post in first tri to see what other pregnant ladies say.

I'll try and wait until Sunday too then - my god this will really be testing my patience!

right gotta go do some gardening before the rain comes!

That could be your implantation bleed - I never had it like that - maybe post in first tri to see what other pregnant ladies say.

I'll try and wait until Sunday too then - my god this will really be testing my patience!

right gotta go do some gardening before the rain comes!

I will test on Sunday if AF hasn't got me then. Am expecting AF on Friday/Saturday. Fingers crossed I get a rise tomorrow and it doesn't stay at 97.3 or go even lower.

Ok so Ov triplets are set for Sunday testing!! This is nervewracking all this. Stupid bodies! Ive just been speaking to a girl before who come off the pill, and 2 weeks later she was pregnant she was just like dead blaze (sp?) about it like yeh, ya know, just happened. I was like grrr!!

loulou I am super excited for you, could have been an implantation bleed! usually hear of that being like spotting but who knows - not everyone conforms to the rules :rofl:

Haha if it is, which i doubt like, but if so i must of had some hardcore bean implanting to get that!

I'm still going to be checking up on all of you! :hugs:

I think you are all amazing ladies and you all deserve your much wanted :bfp:

Butterfly I will always be there to listen to you and give you any support you may need. You know you can call me anytime sweetie xxx

leelee you are a lovely lady with great PMA for all of us! You are the PMA queen!

loulou you always make me smile! You deserve your :bfp:

I'm not leaving this thread but just haven't felt up to being on here all the time as we may never have another TWW :cry:

I'll be happy once you have your :bfp: and loads of little :baby:

Thanks Hayley - it means a lot. Please stay in touch. I do think you will get your BFP with your lovely OH. Let us know how the FS appointment goes.

:hugs:

Hayley keep us up to date with whats going on, we'll be thinking of you!

Aw yeh definately Hayley keep us up to date, we'll miss you otherwise!!

No on in 1st Tri is wanting to play in my thread, it must just be something odd and nothing to do with a bean being there :(

aw sorry to hear that loulou, unfortunately the only thing you can really do it wait and see :hugs:

Hello ladies!!!

Leelee, Butterfly, Loulou, Mrs N and Haley

Oh my have you all been chatty since I was gone! :rofl:

Leelee don't get down about the temp drop it wasn't that much and it could go up again.

Butterfly how are you doing? SS yet?

Loulou sounds good that it hasn't come back and you now have creamy cm!

Mrs N we are on the same cd I only have a 28 day cycle so hope yours in like that this month!

Haley what to say you are such a lovely person and I hate to see you leave this thread. I come here just to see what you have to say! I will miss you and will message you to see how you are! :hugs: Hope this ends with a :baby: for you and dh!

I am cd7 so the bd'n will commence sometime this coming week! YEAH!! The best part of ttc!

I practiced softball last night and OMG more muscles I didn't remember having :rofl:

I play again tonight so maybe I wont be so sore Thursday! Hope all is well!

yay cycle buddies! :wohoo:
I hope some of your normal cycle vibes rub off onto me! :wohoo:

Thanks CSunshine,

Had a good cry on OH's shoulder earlier on and got it out of my system. I told him that I hope he isn't disappointed. He told me he could never be disappointed with me. Aw, he is so lovely. I am lucky to have him.

Was also thinking ladies - do you think we need to become a group and breathe some fresh air into the thread. I was thinking about 'The 2WW ladies' or something.

We seem to get a lot of random posts on here and the thread does feel like it is creaking a bit.

What do you all think? I don't mind starting a new one but don't want to do it if people aren't interested.

Hayley - I'm so sorry to hear about your OH's sperm analysis results. I hope the FS has some useful suggestions for you. I really want to see things working out for you and for you and your DH to have a baby together. You are such a great help and inspiration to so many people on here.

HayleyJJ - that is unusual - has the brown CM stopped now?

Leelee - I'm happy to join your new group :)

Loulou - I'll find your post and bump it to the top!

This is the link to the new thread. I think a breath of fresh air is what we all need. All welcome to come across to it!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-bud...ovulation-ladies-all-welcome.html#post2331036

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->