So I had a thought this morning

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
I went out and bought some FRER's bc the last time I accidently bought the "rapid result' one's and Early Response. I mean who the heck wants to wait until AF is due to test just so they only have to wait "60 sec" to see if they are pregnant or not? LMAO.
Anyways, of course I collected my FMU and proceeded to do the test, and Im thinking why in heck have these companies not but huge ^ on each side of where exactly you should be looking for this second "test" line? lol. That's what I would like to see them change about the dang test, Put two Huge pink arrows on each side of the test window and in the instructions say "LOOK HERE TO SEE IF YOU ARE PREGGERS!?!" Is that too much to ask or am I just being crazy bc I haven't finished my coffee this morning? :wacko: LOL

Not sure if you're crazy but it gave me a good chuckle- you're absolutely right too!

LMAO. Glad, I could lighten up some ladies days :) Not sure on the "crazy" part, according to my SO, I probably am, lol. But serious, esp on the internet cheapies, I need to know where exactly I am supposed to be looking for a line. I think I'm going to contact FRER to give them my suggestion on the arrows HAHA...... Seriously, maybe it might help us all. LOL

Lol love it. But to answer for real, I think it is because the test is not perfectly placed each time. I notice there is slight variation from each of my tests when I line them up for progressions as to where the test and control lines sit. I see it most between the Walmart frers. It's like those ones are shifted over to a very noticeable degree.

Lol love it. But to answer for real, I think it is because the test is not perfectly placed each time. I notice there is slight variation from each of my tests when I line them up for progressions as to where the test and control lines sit. I see it most between the Walmart frers. It's like those ones are shifted over to a very noticeable degree.

My Walmart cheapies, always show up in the same general area. But I've never used a walmart "brand FRER"? The only thing I've seen similar and is the equate ones beside the FRERs but the pic on box show blue lines, so I assumed it was going to be a blue dye test, and just normally stay away from them..... Is that not true? Or are you talking about something completely different?

SRory! I have this thing where I make sense in my head so obviously everyone else must know what I am talking about haha. The frers I buy at Walmart are always off with their line. As if the test was placed in the case not in the right place. Compared to the frers I buy from target or cvs which generally are in the same spot on the tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->